HoodiaPlex Labs/Hoodia Complex with green teaUnauthorized transactions

K

All I'd authorized was the charge for the shipping and handling for the free trial bottle. A month later I recieved a second bottle and noticed on my checking account I'd been charged $69.95. The phone number they put on the transaction is bogus, so I had to call the number on the bottle. The lady I spoke to informed me that once the product is shipped out and charged to my account that I can not be reimbursed because the product can not be resold, regardless if the package was not opened. I also asked her for the name and number of her boss or manager and I was told she was the manager, so obviously this isn't the first call they've recieved in this manner. This is just another lame scam involving a very lame product.