HooblyPuppy sold with health issues

Do not purchase rottweiler puppies from John Niles phone number [protected] in Burkesville Kentucky. I purchased a female from them Saturday night 8/17/19. She came home and all day Sunday diarrhea and acted like she had been abused because we would walk up to her and try to pet her and she would hunker down and run away. Monday she wasn't eating, was having diarrhea and blood in her stool . I proceeded to ask why she would act like that regarding acting afraid and they said she has to get to know us. (she still does it today 8/23/19. Clearly she knows us) Tuesday i took her to the vet as she wasn't eating or drinking. She was infested with hook worms.. No biggie as that's normal in puppies to have some worms. That was 256 dollars. She seemed okay the rest of Tuesday after getting medicine. Wednesday still the same with the diarrhea. Thursday, ate a little & every time she went to the bathroom, diarrhea. Then today (8/23/19) she stopped having poop in her diarrhea, it turned into just mucus and blood. She then projectile vomited everywhere and wouldn't eat or drink. I now have had to hospitalize her for the weekend and it's costing me over $700 because they sold me a puppy with health issues. They refuse to give me any money back or take the puppy back. Never again would i purchase from these people and i recommend that no one else does either

• Updated by Shelly granit, Sep 12, 2019

I have the texts proving I said something 2 days after we got her. It was not 2 weeks. I took her back to you a week after we had her. She had her ribs showing when we picked her up and my vet at bethel animal health will vouch for me that she was sick when we got her and not healthy. She was hospitalized all weekend before returning her and she wasnt eating as she was sick. Yes you returned the 800 for the dog but you refused to pay the medical expenses I clearly provided you with. We already got another healthy rottweiler from a reputable breeder unlike your puppy mill you have going on and he was healthy, eating, not vomiting or bloody mucus diarrhea or filled with hook worms.

I posted that review when you tried arguing with me that she wasnt sick even though I PROVED YOU WRONG WITH DOCUMENTS FROM MY VET AND MY BET CONFIRMED WITH YOU SHE WAS SICK AND HOSPITALIZED AT THE VET.

You're delusional by thinking it was 2 weeks and she wasnt sick. Maybe you dont know how to comprehend or read vet records or the medicine I handed you when I handed her to you. Doesnt matter. You're just upset that I called you out on selling a sick puppy. Since I posted that original comment yes you gave me the money for the dog back but not the expenses for you selling me a sick puppy.

• Updated by Shelly granit, Sep 13, 2019

I did. I picked her up saturday night 8/17/2019. Got home at 2am. Monday 8/19/19 I asked why she seemed she was afraid of humans as she hunkered down when we went to pet her you said it was normal and she needed to get to know us. Tuesday 8/20/2019 I took her to the vet which I have you the records of what they did. And yes I tore off the top of the bill that has my name and address and my personal information so when you handed those records to another owner, they wouldnt have my personal information. I also tore the bottom off because you dont need the information showing where I had my cats getting flea medicine or exam. I was showing you what they charged for her only and what they did to her.
    I kept you up to date that friday of everything that had gone on. The fact she wouldnt eat since we brought her home, the blood in diarrhea, the projectile vomiting, the worms and that she was so sick they were hospitalized her friday Saturday sunday and monday morning. I feel giving a sick puppy who's ribs were sticking out when I picked her up from you and once you called my doctor and she said yes she was hospitalized here and I handed you the records for her, you would have seen you were wrong. Why the hell would I drive 8 hours to pick her up with intentions of wanting to drive another 8 hours and be out 600 dollars for vet Bills? You're sincerely delusional. I mean literally I had 16 hours of driving, 600 in medical Bills I lost the money on because you thought I was lying or making it up and your response was sorry we dont give health guarantees. So to protect other people from the headache I ran into instead of enjoying the new puppy they should buy from a reputable breeder who gives health guarantee which I wish I had done the first go around. I drove even farther and paid more and got a healthy happy male that was running around like a puppy should instead of barely moving around like she was acting when i got home with her.

Everyone just do your homework.

• Updated by Shelly granit, Sep 13, 2019

If you knew how to read english. My first post back to you I said yes you did give me the 800 back I posted the original ad before you said you would give the 800 back. I am not a liar at all. I said you gave me the dog money back not the vet money. And the post is under her name because I didnt have a account and she did. It doesnt matter who's name its posted under. What a weird thing to worry about.

The real truth here is, you sold me a sick puppy. Yes you gave me the 800 back but did not refund the vet money so MY OPINION is if people want a healthy dog, to not buy from you and buy from a reputable breeder like I did the second time around.
    You can be upset all you want. Good news is I have a healthy rottweiler who's had no issues or health problems and I'm very happy with the breeder we delt with. Anyone who wants a rottweiler from them give me a call [protected]

Sh
Aug 23, 2019

Comments

• El
      Sep 12, 2019

That was a lie she had the puppy for over 2 week then she called us and said the puppy was sick we told her to bring the puppy back and we did refund her money when the puppy came back it’s sides were sunk in and she was starved to death so please do not sell any puppies to this lady she knows nothing about Rottweiler and her name is Lauren Peczkowski from Ohio

• Sh

1 comment

Updated by Shelly granit, Sep 12, 2019

• El
      Sep 13, 2019

You only gave me torn off pieces of the bill and you should of called us right away ! We sell our puppy at a lower price without health Guarantees and you new this. well I am done posting have a Blessed day!

Sep 13, 2019

@Ellen Niles You have already proved you are a liar you said we didn't give you your money back and we did and we never sold a puppy to Shelly Granit we sold a puppy to Lauren Paczkowski so why would anybody believe anything you say