Hooblysiamese kittens - i'm a breeder

I wanted to let you know at first that when I tried to contact you to report a customer that has been harassing me here on hoobly, I accidently reported my ad, but I was hoping that I could get ahold of someone.
I have a customer from arizona named finnfam14 that is saying a bunch of mean thing to me here on hoobly and I was wondering what can I do about this? Or could you potentially block this particular person.
This customer, started by asking me if I ship animals to arizona? I responded back never.. That it wasn't allowed. He then responded back saying things like: lmfaoooo ok, lol. Apparently u have many problems and no. I would never give out my number online that's sure dumb, lmfaoooo ok well I see where u live and that ur white trash ignorant piece of [censor] I hope u don't sell any of ur kittens poor business skills lol report filed online...
This scared me because I have never had any issues here on hoobly before and now i'm needing some advice for further future issues. Thank you for reading my concerns and my complaint. Camou flauged - shelli