Hong Kong International Airportgiving old hong kong dollar banknotes from unsuspected customer

I had my connecting flight in hk from manila to okinawa last afternoon and my gate was 69. The near coffee shop is KaravanStop, I ordered coffee at karavanstop for me and my friends. I paid 50usd because thats the only money they accept then they told me they give me hkd as a change So I agree, Later when i got here in okinawa to change the hkd they gave me. Some of the bank notes is not accepted in the machine money changer! when i search online its already old money from 2003 and the coins where from 1993. I was able to change the other hkd they gave because it's the latest money but the old money worth 152hkd was not change. I just want to report them. Because they are taking advantages of passengers who is not familiar with the hong kong money. I hope you will help me. Thank you!

Hong Kong International Airport

Re
Oct 07, 2019

Comments

• Re
      Oct 07, 2019