Honeycutt PaintingFraud

P

Company is a fraud. Promises management position to me, another girl answered the job ad for admin assistant, the job is going door to door to generate leads for painting estimates. They say it's 8 hours but want you to come back twice in the same day from 8:30am to 1pm (which turns out to be 1:30) then come back at 4pm ( but expect you at 3:30pm) to 8pm. Most people are not home or don't answer the door, and you get alot of pressure from the crew manager calling you every 20 minutes to ask you how many leads you have. In the week I spent there I've seen people fired their first morning for not getting leads in their first 4 hours. The owner Jim Honeycutt is a total jerk. When payday came, the owner was missing to pay us. We were promised Fridays off but then were asked to work last minute. He paid us cash and shorted everyone. I worked 40 hours at $12 an hour and was handed $300. I had to make a fuss too to get paid. Some people had to ask for their money and he would get confrontational. I almost saw him and another employee get into a fist fight because he shorted his pay. BBB has his company rated F and NBC affiliate WCNC channel 36 has an investigation report of a $3, 400 paint job warranty not honored. The news team investigation tried tracking down his business after phone calls were not returned. All of his business locations turned out to be mail boxes. He is located at 1317 Berkeley - Charlotte, NC it is a home converted into an office (no business sign out front) the entrance is in the back garage.

Matthews NC Apr 13, 2009

We are on the do not call registry and get call after call from Honeycutt Painting. I finally reported them to the National Do Not Call Registry. They don't respect the law, that's for sure! We have been on the do not call list for years. We have never done business with Honeycutt Painting and don't plan to, nor do we want calls from them.