Honeybakedham

H Nov 27, 2017 Review updated:

I tried finding the email for your CEO but could not I am hoping you will call me asap. I am writing on behalf of my husband who entered your store in Atlanta GA, inside the Kroger, store 672.

When my husband entered the store, the Representative for your company was handing out samples. My husband asked f any of the samples had pork and he said NO. He asked again and the rep again said no. My husband is allergic to pork and almost ended up in the hospital because he broke out and was having chest complications.

I need someone to call me asap at [protected], Lorna

Lorna Mague

• Updated by Hemasphere · Nov 27, 2017

I need someone to call me asap at [protected], Lorna

Lorna Mague

• P
      Nov 28, 2017

Your husband will need to be submitting the complaint as he was actively involved in the situation. He will need to contact Kroger directly however as this website is not directly affiliated with them. They most likely will not see your complaint here. Your complaint also sounds like it should be with Kroger only, not Honeybaked (unless the individual giving out the samples was an employee of Honeybaked). I'm a little surprised this happened on both sides however since the company that created the samples is literally called Honeybaked Ham.