Menu
Honey Do Services
Honey Do Services Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Honey Do Services
reviews and complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 15 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Honey Do Services homeowners reviews and complaints 15

Filter reviews by rating
15 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Honey Do Services reviews and complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Honey Do Services Larry was outstanding!

Larry was outstanding! He was able to fix 2 garage doors and openers, reinforce patio ceiling fan, repair fence gate, and other home projects. He was on time and completed projects in timely manner.

Read full review of Honey Do Services and 3 comments
3 comments
A. Casper
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

He did a wonderful job! Very knowledgeable! Thank you for your services!

E. Hills
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Larry and his daughter are awesome! Very communicative and helpful with getting my rental house in order. He worked on my garage door, lights, and ceiling fans. Great work and super friendly! I will definitely be calling him for all my Honey Do needs!

G
G
G. Corwin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Speedy and professional! Job was to replace the screen on our screened in back porch and it looks fabulous! Cleaned up behind himself which was much appreciated! Will be calling back for the future!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Honey Do Services Speedy and professional!

M. Littel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They did a very good job! And I recommend them to anyone

P. Bins
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Five star service, very professional, answers any questions you have, and explains everything thoroughly. Larry gets it done right. I would recommend this business 100 percent and will continue to contact them for any repairs I need. Thank you

V. Lehner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Larry with Honey Do Services is the best! He answered on the first ring and was ready to respond to my garage door problem within 30 minutes! His services are prompt, efficient, and his price very fair! I was back in action within an hour! Keep up the great work! I wish everyone had his work ethic!

M. Corwin
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Excellent customer service very prompt response definitely recommend go family and friends

I

Honey Do Services Larry provide excellent service

Larry provide excellent service. Installing ceiling fan, fixing storm door to close properly and power washing deck to just as new look and ready for weatherproofing. Pleasant personality while working.

T. Kemmer

Honey Do Services offers Excellent workmanship Prompt response and fair price

H
H
H. Gorczany
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Excellent and friendly service- would highly recommend- thank you so much

M. Heaney
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very efficient, quick to respond, great communication, set up appts in a timely manner

A. Satterfield
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company is amazing. They go above and beyond to fix whatever you need. They are attentive, very reasonably priced, and fast. They serviced and fixed my garage door. I will be recommending them to family and friends!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Honey Do Services Larry with Honey Do Services did a great job assembling a home gym system that was beyond something I could've handled on my own

Larry with Honey Do Services did a great job assembling a home gym system that was beyond something I could've handled on my own. He was punctual, easy to communicate with, and worked quickly and efficiently.

T. Dibbert
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great service on the same day I called! I Highly recommend Honey Do ?

W. Gutkowski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Larry did an outstanding job! On a scale of 1-5 he totally gets a 6! Incredibly friendly, fast and good quality work! Definitely would use his services again!

S. Kuhn
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The garage door services Larry provided were top notch. Larry was super friendly and knowledgeable and at a fair price. I recommend his services 100%.

F
F
F. Halvorson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Big help! Very knowledgeable and professional. Will be calling again.

Honey Do Services This company is amazing

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Honey Do Services Five star service, very professional, answers any questions you have, and explains everything thoroughly

Honey Do Services Extremely friendly knowledgeable and prompt

Extremely friendly knowledgeable and prompt. He came over and fixed our garage door in less than an hour and was very helpful in ways to save us money over the years. I would definitely recommend him and his company to anyone who needs work done.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Honey Do Services Larry and his daughter are awesome!

Honey Do Services Honey Do Services is incredibly honest and does great work

Honey Do Services is incredibly honest and does great work. He's fixed and replaced my garage door openers and did some wood repairs and caulking. He's available at the last minute, and when you're in a jam you really appreciate someone like that! I highly recommend him.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Honey Do Services I highly recommend Honey Do Services!

I highly recommend Honey Do Services! I contacted them on Sunday and they were able to schedule us for the next day. They were at our home by the time promised and had our garage door back up and running in no time. They are very knowledgeable, took the time to explain the repairs and gave tips for maintenance.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Honey Do Services Larry with Honey Do Services is the best!

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Honey Do Services Honey Do services is the best around!

Honey Do services is the best around! Larry takes pride in his service and he always delivers! He will go out of his way to accommodate any given situation and always with a smile on his face. I highly recommend Larry for any of your honey do needs! I have used him for almost a year now and he hasn't let me down!

Honey Do Services Larry is always a pleasure to work with

Larry is always a pleasure to work with. He goes above and beyond to do a great job. He is very professional and really works with your schedule in a timely manner. He is our go to man for pretty much everything and his prices are always fair and reasonable. Don't hesitate to give him a call, you will be pleased.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Honey Do Services I found this add on Facebook and I am so glad I did!

I found this add on Facebook and I am so glad I did! WHAT AN AMAZING JOB THEY DID ON OUR HOUSE! Everything he said he would do, he DID! We had our house power washed, driveway power washed and he fixed my garage door opener and it runs like NEW! If I could give them 10 stars I would. Definitely calling Larry for my other Honey Do Services!

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Honey Do Services I am a real estate investor and I had a fix and flip that needed some work and pressure washing

I am a real estate investor and I had a fix and flip that needed some work and pressure washing. Honey Do Services did an excellent job. Honey Do Services pressure washed the house and driveway and also did numerous repairs to get it ready to put on the market. He was quick and thorough. His prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend this business.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Honey Do Services products and services

When Honey Do Services was founded?

Honey Do Services was founded on 12-15-2019.

What type of business entity is Honey Do Services?

Honey Do Services is a Sole Proprietorship. A sole proprietorship, also known as a sole tradership, individual entrepreneurship or proprietorship, is a type of enterprise owned and run by one person and in which there is no legal distinction between the owner and the business entity. A sole trader does not necessarily work alone and may employ other people.

What is current serving area of Honey Do Services?

Atascosa, TX Wilson, TX.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Honey Do Services phone number

1. +1 (361) 229-1428
    +1 (361) 229-1428
    Click up if you have successfully reached Honey Do Services by calling +1 (361) 229-1428 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Honey Do Services by calling +1 (361) 229-1428 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Honey Do Services by calling +1 (361) 229-1428 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Honey Do Services by calling +1 (361) 229-1428 phone number

Honey Do Services social media

Honey Do Services address

PO Box 10594
Corpus Christi, TX 78460-0594, USA

Honey Do Services Category

Honey Do Services is related to the Construction and Maintenance category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Honey Do Services?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Honey Do Services Customer Service. Initial Honey Do Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Honey Do Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Honey Do Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Honey Do Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.