Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) / regarding my complaint ticket no [protected]

Shri, Ganpati Honda, Patel Nagar, Cross Road, Varanasi, Uttatrpradesh, India

Dear,
Team Honda & Management,

As I had complaint about my honda dio front mud guard and vibration related issue, hope you will refer to above mentioned ticket no.

I am very disappointed again by honda service center this Saturday dated 27-04-2019, I became happy this time they resolved my dio vibration issue but even after a month they neither could manage to repair my mud guard nor replace with new one, saying that their is no part( mud guard) available. Whenever I asked to them about my dio mud guard issue, they answer the same when it (mud guard) would be available, would resolved. After receiving my deo, after some work I was surprised that my dio foot mat is stolen from it, No one take responsibility about it while I repeatedly say kindly go through your cctv footage, but manager refused to do so, Then I say kindly arrange me new foot mat, for that I will paid, but there is no foot mat available there too. This time it's too much, as I feel there all the staff making me fool. It's seems that Managers are deployed there only for time pass, at there they are cunning to cheat honda's valuable customers.

I couldn't understand why my complaint has been closed without resolving my above mentioned issue, is it under Honda policy.
Kindly don't made fool your valuable customers.

Thanks and regards,