Homewebsitecenter.commyprofitsite.com

M

I signed up for myprofitsite on the pro upgrade and recieved 8 websites as agreed. The product is grossly overpriced and I did, nt make a dime. I sent them an email stating that I wanted to cut the price, what was there profit margine so I could do more volume and possibly generate some income to recoupe the $200.00(US) thatI paid. That is when I found I could not acess there site anymore, my password would not work. When I called the cust. service line they said I wasn't in thier system. Beware, I believe they are getting people to sign up, then after a month or so dumping them out of thier system. I am a disabled veteran and I am going to report them to every government agency I can Starting with the V.A. I am one pissed off person, Do Not sign up for this or you will be sorry!

• Cp
    cp2262 Nov 13, 2009

110 visitors per day per site and haven't made a dime

• Cp
    cp2262 Nov 13, 2009

Alot of money wasted, we need to join together and do something legal about it [all of us that got scammed]

• Go
    good_to_know_information Dec 13, 2009

You complain but did you try your stratgy? You can't just sit there and think it will happen without some work on the owners part. I didn't make any money just sitting here. I had millions of people going to my websites and that is good. They helped get some traffic to the site to show it works. I had to do some of my own marketing and idea's to get people or traffic to continue going to my websites. The more work I did the more money I make.

When you walk in a business, do you always spend money? Some just walk in and look while others going in and buy. Some don't like the cost of things but buy it anyways. Have you ever seen the cost of college textbooks they cost over $100. 00 for just one book. These items on the website are for sale and we can set whatever price we want. I can have a sale this week and lower the price of the item and then next week put the item off the sale price and back to the recommend sale price.

Learn to work it before you critize it. You tried to run before you could walk. And all businesses have a cost of keeping the business alive, it's called an expense account. There is allot to having a business. Look at the businesses you support everyday, what you eat, what you wear, what you drive, who you talk with, and so on.

chrissssss Jan 20, 2010

Hi Mate, how did you go? I asked for a refund in the cool ff period and 5 emails to contact support later I have heard nothing from them.

Regards
    Chris

• Ev
    everything21centuryservices Mar 13, 2010

Just because you haven't made a dime does not mean the website you are promoting is a scam. And, where are you posting your website? You have to have targeted traffic. If you are posting on classified ad sites, most people are there to post their website and affilate program too... they aren't looking for items to buy. Submit your website or affiliate program to search engines, while you ARE STILL promoting it. The more hits a day your website receives, the quicker the search engines will "spider" your website and the more chance of it landing on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd page of a search result. Contact me and I will give you more info on how to submit your website to search engines for less than 8 bucks.
    Don't fall for ads where people are charging 40 dollars and up to do this for you.
    [email protected]

• Ki
    KingK Mar 22, 2010

I purchased this product, and created only one website to test it out. I was getting some good traffic, using social media...but a little too high to be honest.

So I created a second website, but did absolutely nothing to promote it. Amazing, according to the reports, my website is getting traffic, lol. I've repeated the same steps now for 6 websites offered. And after 3 months of doing nothing...wow, these websites are still getting traffic.

This person/people are still running the scam. I think it's time to get the law involved. And if it's not a scam, then there's nothing to worry about.

• St
    steve69 Apr 04, 2010

had the same problem brought all this stuff upgraded all that after reading there web page each site has had cuontless hits but still have no money in the bank after the websight promised money and stories of other peoples wealth by using this system.like to know where these people are and how they are really doing, or are leaving feed back like us, and then they the ardasity to charge my credit card with all these other charges that i didnt even agree too, just a nother scam taking money from people trying to earn a honest dollar.

• Na
    Naimark Apr 29, 2010

This site is definitely a scam. First they said that after 7 days 74.99 was coming out of the account, That was a lie. It was posted immediately in the account. Second, I could not get into the website even with their bogus I.D. code number. Third, I called their Help number and they kept turning up the volumn until I could not hold the phone to my ear. When I put the call on speaker phone, the music got lourder and louder, with no one ever picking up, saying "you are caller number 1, 2, 1, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 7... I am so devistated that I got rip like that. I am so desparate for employment, and with my husband home in a wheele chair, I thought this was my chance to bring in some income. I am determine to take these people down, the same way they took medical money from our lives. Not only that I am asking the Lord to deal with them in an unmerciful way.

• Ap
    april12 Jun 03, 2010

Ok. So I signed up for this site only a week ago but have seen some major red flags. I understand that all businesses take money and a certain personal dedication but this is rediculous. When I paid the initial 10 bucks they made it seem so simple and like there where no other fees to pay. Once I was signed up they wanted me to upgrade. I was not going to but they offered a discount, so i did. Then they want you to pay to get "free traffic" to your sites and be submitted to all different search engines. I did not pay for this. I asked for a refund, they give a "7 day garentee." Instead of a refund they gave me the instant costumer package (which is the so called submission to all search engines) for free, without so much as an email to let me know that they recieved my request. Here is the Kicker. When I exited out of there site, I typed in my so called web address to one of my sites and got nothing. The site does not exist! I have once again requested a refund and am within my 7 days, so i will let you know how it goes.

• Fl
    Flo55 Jul 05, 2010

I purchased the program and didn't go PRO for a couple of weeks. Once I did go PRO, I still didn't get the traffic as promised. Now it seems that the only way I can get traffic is to "buy" their so called traffic generator. Finally I decided to twitter a couple of my websites and I've had more traffic. I did ask for a refund but was told that they don't give refunds AND my account was charged twice for the same thing. So, now I'm going to try to make the best of a bad situation and try to work this thing. The websites that I "bought" look professional enough so I'm going to keep at it. IF I buy the traffic generator and I still don't make ANY sales, I will be reporting this company to my State's attorney general and to anyone and everyone else who will listen.

• Go
    good chap Jul 14, 2010

im on the pro package and after i joined them over 3 weeks ago and i have a good traffic for some sites over 70 vistor a day so far no body buy anything i feel like im a dumper, people from UK dont ever join them its scam

• Na
    natalie666 Jul 19, 2010

THIS SITE IS A SCAM AND A CON.

STAY AWAY FROM IT AT ALL COSTS.

THEY ASK YOU FOR MONEY FOR THIS AND MONEY FOR THAT, AND YOU GET NOTHING IN RETURN.

DO NOT TOUCH IT WITH A TEN FOOT BARGE POLE.

IF SOMETHING IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS!!!

I GOT MY FINGERS BURNED WITH THEM AND HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON.

HEED OUR ADVICE.

Comments

• Ta
    Taliver Jul 21, 2010

I have been getting some traffic.Im not going to say its a scam yet.Because everytime I emailed them about a problem, they emailed me back.And one time I was charged twice for a product they refunded my money the same day. Its been only two weeks in for me.I'm going to give them a chance. Like with any business it time to grow.

• Ca
    CautiousConsumer99 Jul 22, 2010

CONSIDERING HOMEWEBSITECENTER? - RRRRUUUNNNNN!!!

LISTEN TO THIS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT ANY POSITIVE REVIEWS OF HOMEWEBSITE CENTER ARE THEIR OWN PEOPLE. WE WENT THROUGH THIS PROCESS, AND THIS IS HOW IT WORKS. WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR HOMEWEBSITECENTER.COM FOR $2.95 FOR THAT FIRST EBOOK WEB SITE, YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IS BILLED BY FASTNET LEARNING. ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITE, FOR A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PRODUCT THEY TRY TO CALL AND SELL YOU ON AFTER YOU BUY THE "EXPANDED" EBOOK WEB SITE SELCTION FOR $77.95, YOUR REFUSAL TO PARTICIPATE BY GIVING THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND CREDIT RATING TO SELL "USING OTHER PEROPLE'S MONEY" MEANS NOTHING. BECAUSE YOU PURCHASED THE $32.95 WEB SITE AS A ONE TIME CHARGE, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY "ENROLLED" IN FASTNET LEARNING. THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT IT IN HOMEWEBSITECENTER.COM, BUT YOU ARE "SIGNED UP" FOR THE $79.99 DRAFT BY VIRTUE OF THAT OTHER PURPOSE. YOU HAVE TO KNOW TO CALL THEIR SERVICE CENTER WITHIN 7 DAYS AND CANCEL, OR THEY WILL DRAFT YOUR ACCOUNT - AS THEY DID OURS. WE HAD TO CANCEL THE DEBIT CARD TO GET RID OF THEM. IF YOU CALL, THEY SAY THEY WILL CANCEL, BUT DON'T BELIEVE THEM! CONTACT YOUR BACK, CANCEL AND GET A NEW DEBIT/CREDIT CARD, AND BEST OF LUCK GETTING A NY MONEY BACK. THEY ARE CRIMINAL AND BELIIGERENT ABOUT IT. TURN THEM DOWN, AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY ANY WAY. THEY WILL CLAIM YOU SIGNED UP FOR FASTNET LEARNING - WHICH IS HOW IT APPEARS FROM HOMEWEBSITECENTER. USE PAYPAL, IF YOU REALLY MUST TRY THEM OUT. IF YOU GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER - THEY WILL GO AND DIP INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, AS THEY PUT IT, "FOREVER". IT IS A SHELL GAME OF 4 WEB SITES IN 3 LOCATIONS, WITH A CALL CENTER IN INDIA THAT IS VICIOUS, AND WILL CALL YOU A LIAR.

• Ap
    April Sanders Aug 01, 2010

I been with homewebsitecenter.com for a minute now. They never over charge my credit card i paid them straight through paypal. I haven't made any money off it yet because i haven't market it the right way just yet. Soon As I do so I believe it's going to pay off in the long run. P.S. I am not what so ever apart of their team just a customer who brought the pro account. You can check me out at http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Sanders-Model/141272565902830?ref=sgm

• Sh
    sharingxisxcaring Aug 13, 2010

it is a scam =( i work crazy hours for my money, and now its gone for a product that doesn't work. a product that doesn't even show its website any more.

• Bl
    Blue-Shakespeare Aug 26, 2010

ok hey everybody im a new victum lol or testy you can say, i jus hit 3 weeks and jus went pro, so far i invested 100 bucks into it, havent seen anymoney back yet, but i have been doing my research and it wud seem like their right on alot of things like promoting your own site, which takes alot of work, submission, directories, all that is need and its harder than you think, but i been gettin alot of good info off youtube for traffic., anyways i havent had any problems as far as scams go but one red flag that did raise my eyebrow was that before i was getting 20 to 30 visits a day per web page, but once i added google ad words all of sudden my visists from the prior days went down to like 2-5 which were probly the real numbers, all my google adword visits seem to make sence tho, ...ohter than that i have learned some realy good but hard workin tools to marketing websites, once i finish establishing all to my websites i will see how much traffic i generated and i will make another post.., to be continued---

p.s
    dont worry folks unlike all these others that claim to had have success with this, if i become one of them i will explain how i did it in vergous DETAILS...i hate reading reviews bout ppl claiming its not a scam but yet they dont share on HOW they succeded...

• Ni
    nickz_86 Sep 11, 2010

Hey guys, I just signed up for homewebsitecenter and yes know it's a scam... I just have a question tho that doesn't seem to have been answered yet, or I just don't understand it.

How are we selling these "products" e.g. weightloss programs, roulette book, other books etc... I mean none of us actually own these products, and seeing as though we can set the price ourselves, if by some amazing miracle some customer actually paid for one of our products, will they even recieve it? does the product even exist to begin with? Seems that not only are we being scammed, but also the customer as well? Surely this cannot be legal?

Any info would be good.
    P.S. Can they still take more money out of my account without my authorisation? I'm using a credit card, but through PayPal
    Cheers

Samhill56 Sep 26, 2010

It is a scam. They promote Google pay/click. Googgle takees your money then ban you for websites that are inappropriate. Its their sites!!! They created them

• It
    itotallygotscammed Oct 25, 2010

I recently purchased the pro and had someone go on one of my websites and buy the recipe ebooks. The purchase went through my PayPal acct and I got the money but the customer never got the product that she paid for. I feel horrible that I have lost my money with this scam. I did refunded the customer.THE CUSTOMER WILL NEVER RECIEVE ANYTHING THAT IS PROMISED ON ANY OF YOUR SITES THROUGH THIS COMPANY!!!
    It is a SCAM!!!

• Co
    complainscam Oct 27, 2010

this is a real scam. I registered with them, half year passed, there is no any sales. very day the click rate is more than 200. but no sales. within the refund period, their customer service is "Good". that meant that they always asked you to keep patience to wait for the customer. they said that if the daily click about 200, the sales will be come definitely.

with the time going, I noticed that they are the scam. after the refund period was ended I asked them why there is still no sales, they stay away, no any feedback again.

finally, I found that they create the program to simulate the click from the potential customer. so all of the clicks are from themselves.

recently I found the same time play other trick, you can found their product from this following link. different online job, also with same the price $49.95.

please careful!

• So
    sosostupid Oct 28, 2010

Oh my god, I can't believe I fell for this crap! I usually research things to the death before I go ahead with a purchase but got carried away with the fancy promises. I'm currently maternity leave and money is tight so was really desperate and signed up for the Pro account and paid over 60 dollars for instant customers. I have spent nearly 200 dollars on a credit card which is money I can't afford but thought you have to spend money to make money. I have emailed them for a refund but after reading all the comments, cant be too hopeful. I'm absolutely gutted...

Anti Spam Nov 03, 2010

This is a scam. To get your FULL REFUND immediately:

1. Call ClickBank [protected] directly to file dispute (get your reference # ready) and you will get your refund charged by ClickBank and you will get refund within minutes. I guess this is a known and recurring dispute at ClickBank.
    2. File dispute over request of the transactions charged via PayPal (especially people with PRO upgrade) and you will get refund within minutes. I guess this is a known and recurring dispute at PayPal, too.
    3. Don't bother to email homewebsitecenter.com for any refund because you will waste your time and get nothing back.

Anti Spam Nov 03, 2010

This is a scam. To get your FULL Refund NOW:

Norbert Plante Nov 18, 2010

I made it to PLATINUM . Still no money, lots of hits, lots of frustration, but no money. I'm getting out before my 60day guarantee is up. I did notify Click Bank and they will redeem two of my up-grade. That was good news. Got in touch with PayPal and looking forward in receiving 4 more up-grades money. I then cancel my contract with HomeWebSiteCenter. They have yet to anser my cancellation. Also be aware of DOBA.COM. They got me for $59.95. It's a Scam, like HomeWebSiteCenter. A.K.A.DotcomInternetMarketing, JustHost.com. IT'S A SCAM. Good Luck

• Tw
    Twizzayne Dec 05, 2010

I just signed up for HomeWebSiteCenter and when I tried to log in again, the password wouldn't work . That immediately told me I was a "[censored]" for believing crap like this. I wish I went to this site before making this mistake!!

• El
    el8pro Dec 08, 2010

I am so confused!How is this okay?!One of the main reasons why I signed up w/ these people is because of Home online jobs.I researched them and they are supossed to be LEGIT.I just figured I would have to work at promoting my websites, thats all! I am very upset to see all the negative responses and still not one person on here has made ANY money?I've only been doing this for less than a week now.I really need to know if there is anyway I can turn this thing around and make some moey w/this on my own.ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?I am having all the same problems as everyone else.I am gonna try to figure this out before 60 days is up.

cherubicbiz Dec 15, 2010

I ve signed up with homewebsitecenter 3 days ago and upgraded to Pro.I started adding all the websites to search engines manually.But I started to suspect that these are scams when i went to google analytics to add these websites to have track of it.Since these websites are not editable I cant add tracker code to track the visitors geographically.Then I saw the patterns of visits history in the homewebsitecenter under my login which shows the visitors equally distributed for all the 19 websites provided to them.So I finalised that I lost $100.I also had plans of creating a website from a free website builder and promote through SEO and other tools. But I could not continue since I m not sure whether products exists for these websites.So Totally caught up in tight corner that I cant even promote this using twitter and facebook pages, blog etc.
    After reading so much reviews now I doubt will I get a fund.It is always better to sell a product through a good e-store url which is provided by big Players in the market like e-bay... etc ...which costs a lot.
    Please, plz, plz, plz run away from this...scammer.

Thanks for the suggestions given in this forum..for the refund...

cherubicbiz Dec 17, 2010

I raised the dispute with the clickbank and got the refund for the initial payment.Now raised a dispute with paypal for PRO upgrade...waiting for the status...Let see how it goes...fingers crossed...

Thank you very much for explaining the process of refund in the forum.

cherubicbiz Dec 19, 2010

I got the $97.95 refund from paypal after raising the dispute.I need to thank this forum for the suggestions given.

• Sp
    special3220 Jan 05, 2011

They are definetly a scam cause in your every step they will offer you something better and will ask more money from you. What they are offering is nothing special they are just selling a simple knowledge, build a website and promote it and then earn money though google add by selling fake products which anyone can get just by some simplle google search.

Thanks a lot to AntiSpam for suggesting those refund method i got my refund from clickbank and they were very helpful and refunded me without asking a second question.

• Gr
    Gruba Jan 07, 2011

Gruba: Yes!! Another victim here and the complaints are very very very valid. I also got a refund from ClickBank for the origonal payment, but having a battle with the upgrade to "Pro". Thanks to those who have contributed here! Beware, when homewebsite centre broadcasts the site over the so called 200+ search engines will each want a slice of your money?

• Br
    briclou Jan 10, 2011

hello everybody!!! the Home website center, is a big dirty scam, I am a single mom in need of money and i thought that was my ticket out of dept or at least make a bit of money!!! it has been over 6 months I am with them worked hard to promote my site, and put a lot of time on it, despite all those visitors on my site i didn't make any money at all! i wrote to them many times
    asking why they did not configured my website with my PayPal account, and why i didn't make money yet ? but they never replied or answered my questions, it' s a big scam and they should be shut down, they should be ashamed taking advantage of poor hopeful people . I am reporting them.

• Ga
    gav1981 Jan 13, 2011

What a scam. I let my guard down and paid the $50 to sign up, mainly due to their "60-day money back guarantee." Soon after you'll be asked to spend more money on upgrades if you want to make any money. Otherwise, this opportunity is just a "hobby." So I opted to pay the $100 to upgrade to PRO. Ha...my account still shows as a "free" member. Too bad I've learned to never expect a refund. Paypal won't help anyone out either as digital purchases are not covered under their purchase protection. A whois domain search reveals more dirt as well. It appears they are based out of Great Britain with no real address posted. Definitely dirty folks behind this operation.

• Bi
    bigwills Jan 13, 2011

Hello to all, well after reading over the complaints about home website center, i guess im a [censored] too!!, cause i also have 7 websites with them after waiting a month for upgrades that i payed for, i did send them an email wanting to cancel everything only to get a response that i had been upgraded, shortly after i recieved an email from them claiming that i was doing so well that they wanted me to upgrade to platinum, obviously for another 100 bucks, all i can say is, if i was doing so damn well, then weres my money from my sales and traffic??, cause i aint made a dime!!

• Be
    Beatter Jan 27, 2011

Get your money back as fast as you can. It is a SCAM. They want you to wait for a return until it is too late to get your money back. I went as far as to print out the Weight Loss Package. It is not worth the paper and ink it took to print it out, as well as my time. Not worth $49.99--that is just a gimmack to keep you upgrading.
    GET YOUR MONEY BACK AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

• Mo
    Mona#1 Jan 30, 2011

I have just recently seen the "ad" for this *Homewebsitecentre*. I, of course being curious, clicked on it and gave my email addy...after reading through, i decided against it, as i simply did not have the funds. When i clicked to get out of it, a pop up window asks me if im sure and that i will get a 50% discount on the price (or there abouts). I declined again and put it out of my head. Within minutes i received an email, letting me know that i would get a further discount. I again ignored it. I just received another email offering it to me for free (1 site?). I was going to click on the address, but decided to look for reviews on this first. The first review i cam to (off of google) was that was a great way to make money and basically described the whole concept over again. hummmm. so i looked for the word complaint with the homewebsite addy and i came upon this page. Thank you for your valued information and i will be "junking" their msgs from now on.

• Mp
    MPT Feb 05, 2011

has anybody ever got a refund from this ? i have been trying to and they keep sending me emails and asking me if i want a refund. First it was from different people then it is now coming from one guy. Is this real people doing this or a scam big time... i have been trying for 2 weeks to get a refund and i am just plain pissed off now. I thought this was something good and now i just feel like i was taken for a ride...

• Mp
    MPT Feb 05, 2011

How do yo get your money back i have been trying for two weeks

• Pe
    Peter298 Feb 07, 2011

Hi All, I'm a Brit and I got scammed on 30 November 2010, I signed to Pro account for £89.95 then paid $49.95, then paid $14.95 after realising that the whole operation is a SCAM/FRAUD and I believe its being run by UK and USA people. After emailing [email protected] I kept being fobbed off and excuses made over a refund. I then sent them threatening emails that I would report them to the relevant authorities and they said they would refund my money - but again I did not receive anything by this time it was getting near to the end of the 60 day refund period although if its a SCAM (which it is) you should be able to get your money back anytime if you go through the due process. I contacted CLICKBANK direct by email and they refunded the 2 small amounts into my paypal account, I sent another email to Clickbank asking for a refund for the £89.95 but they replied saying ''they were not the merchant gateway provider'' for that amount. I am past the 45 day period to raise a dispute with Paypal but I have sent them a email under the HELP Contact us side of their website to report everything that has gone on and asking who my £89.95 was paid too - and I suspect after reading some of these complaints that the amount for the PRO account could be going to PayPal - I will wait and see. The merchant gateway providers CLICKBANK and if it is PAYPAL or whoever it is, should not be keeping these people on as their customers as they are being complicit in FRAUD & SCAM and if this came to the attention of the Financial Services Authorities then they will be fined. My next step is to wait until I hear from the email I sent to PayPal in order to recover my £89.95. But in the meantime everyone I feel sorry for all that havent been able to recover any money at all so lets all make a joint effort and write to all the necessary authorities and get this FRAUD/SCAM operation off the Internet and try to cause some financial suffering to the people that are doing this both here in the UK and also in the States. The website www.homewebsitecenter.com operates under Dotcom Internet Marketing which is a registered company in the UK, and if you follow this link it will take you to their entry on the website run by Companies House which is the Governing body for all UK companies

You will see that their Registered Company number is [protected] and it also has its address listed which appears to be a genuine address but if you notice under their accounts section it says TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL - so maybe the TAX authorities both here in the UK and in the USA may want to investigate these people - so lets hurt them where it matters - in their pockets/bank balance - lets all of us report them to the TAX authorities in the UK which comes under HM Revenue and Customs - Google them you'll find the address, and in the USA it comes under the IRS, Internal Revenue Service - again Google it you'll find the address for reporting them - lets all write to these TAX authorities - they have made our lifes a misery lets (if they haven't been paying their taxes) give them something to worry about (if they have paid their taxes properly they have no worries on that part but we will still report them to the relevant authorities in the USA and UK for FRAUD/SCAMMING - come on everyone we have got to get these people stopped - we may not get all our money back but lets halt them in their tracks so others dont get scammed.

I'm going to do some research on the net to try and find out who to report it to in the USA and the UK but if anyone knows the details then please put them on this FORUM and lets all make a complaint.

Do a search at this website http://www.geektools.com/whois.php enter in the code then homewebsitecenter.com and you will find the details who the domain is registered to - Dotcom Internet Marketing at that UK address listed with Companies House.
    Lets all try and get as much information as we can about this SCAMMING operation and please come back and post it on this board and lets all of us make a complaint and try and take them out of business.
    Regards