Homeowners Hope HotlineFRAUD

This is a good for nothing organization!!! Dont even waste your time, They continue leaving pamphlets at my door even after numerous complaints I have made towards them. The employees dont know anything about any programs and dont seem to be willing to answer questions or even help! But they sure do want alot of information from you! And if you dont give them the information they say they cannot help you. Its absurd!!! Trust me I had to do all the footwork myself to get my mortgage loan modified. It really is as simple as talking to your bank yourself! dont bother with any company to "help" you! Help yourself! T R U S T M E ! ! ! I T C A N B E D O N E

• Ha
    hate my job Mar 20, 2010

I work at 995-hope. The reason we cant help if you dont give us the info is because the fed. govt set up the systems and the script. and the door hangers are left by your mortgage co not Hope. Trust me, I hate my job. We dont really help. We shuffle you around. We are only alowed to give you 5 of the guidelines but know about more. And if we can tell you dont meet the other guidelines we still have to tell you you may qualify.

• Dd
    DD09 May 26, 2011

The hope hotline is there to guide you and educate you about the programs available to prevent foreclosure. You cannot depend on others to fix your mtg situation. If the home is not affordable it is NOT affordable.