HomeFix Corporation — Scam Sales Tactics Exposed
Extensive research is needed in order to determine if a company is legit, this one Homefix is not as we already know yet many homeowners fail to recognize the warning signs that these “door to door” salesmen show when trying to sell their “products and services.” Some of these warning signs include:
Homefix uses High Pressure Sales Tactics : This method of selling a job is pushy and inconsiderate of your needs as a homeowner. These salesman will use fake special offers or free stuff and maybe even try to scare you into signing the contract right on the spot.
Homefixes Unsolicited Offers: Door to door salesmen and telemarketing are common types of unsolicited offers, and they should be avoided by all means.
Stay away from Homefix in Maryland, Virginia, and New Jersey They use homefix corporation
More HomeFix Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- HomeFix Corporation - Shady homefix salesman 
- HomeFix Corporation - Scam alert 
- HomeFix Corporation - Very bad company, do not trust
- HomeFix Corporation - Uses very inflated prices for the windows and siding! 
- HomeFix - bad service 
- HomeFix Corporation - Happy 
- HomeFix - Xtreme windows 
- HomeFix - Scammed
- HomeFix - great work 
- Home-Fix D.I.Y. - Yale digital door lock