Homechoice / being charged full amount for returned products

Namibia Review updated:

Since 15 of April to 21 of June 2019, I had the misfortune of being at the receiving end of Home Choice SA incompetence and criminal behavior bordering on daylight robbery and bad business practices on their part.
They are charging me an additional R6399 on top of the rightful balance of more than R7000 on this Account number: [protected].
To this effect, I wrote them numerous emails for them to rectify this blunder but no effect to this day. The merchandise that they are billing to my name was returned to them in the first week of May if I am not mistaken, around the 4th I believe. The funny thing is that I never received those purported products that I am being billed for. I never even got any notice of their delivery at the post office except for the reminder of their dispatch. I have no problem paying for my account for goods received but will never ever pay for products that I never received.
I would be delighted if Home Choice SA can reverse this unnecessary bill ASAP for my sanity and peace of mind. This is beyond incompetence, it is uncalled for.
Thank you for hearing my case and feel free to ask for further info as you deem fit.

Tn
Jun 21, 2019

Comments

Jun 24, 2019

Hi.

I have sent you a direct message to try and help you resolve this query. You can reply directly to that message, or you can email me directly on jmacdona [at] homechoice.co.za
    James - Digital Support Team