Home State BankNSF fees/&Bounce Protection&

F

This bank makes the claim in their ads of supposedly being "People You Can Talk To, " when they couldn't care less about any person's particular circumstances. Last year my employer had a new person working in payroll who neglected to get my paycheck mailed out the day it should have, a check I'd written went through the bank the day I "should" have had a deposit, and I was charged an NSF fee by the bank. When I contacted the bank and explained the situation, they refused to drop the NSF fee and instead told me to have my employer cover the NSF fee! My employer refused to cover the bank's preposterous NSF fee that never should have been charged, if this bank is in fact "People You Can Talk To" - sure, you can TALK, the issue is that they won't LISTEN! Now recently in September I wrote a check against my Bounce Protection, a check that "should" have been covered - they have covered a negative balance for more than that check was written for in the past. But no, this time they bounced the check and charged me a $30 NSF Fee. Then the check wound up presented to their damn bank TWICE, so they charged me a SECOND NSF fee against the SAME check!!! When I contacted the person in charge of these things, she was completely inflexible. Now the ###s have closed my checking account and are telling me I'm responsible to repay the negative balance in my account within 5 days, WHILE I have still been arguing with them about charging me TWICE for the same check and I've threatened to file complaints against them. In the first place, anyone who researches it will learn that banks are profiting greatly from charging people all these excessive NSF fees, especially during a time when we are all struggling financially. All their excessive fees can make it difficult or nearly impossible to dig out of a financial mess. I told those people at the bank that I've been unemployed the past 6 months and trying to get by the best I can - did they care? Of course not. They should not be allowed to continue to advertise about what a home town, small friendly bank they supposedly are. ###.

• Fe
    Fed Up Beyond Tolerating It Mar 17, 2010

Have you dealt directly with Home State Bank? If not, your comment is irrelevant. They are NO LONGER a home town, friendly bank - quite the contrary - they couldn't care less about their customers. THAT is the relevant point - they are ripping off their customers - read the FACTS.

• Go
    gomdol Nov 12, 2012

tanai bank 100000 ailiin 6 huviin huutei zeelee ogch bga mu 9 card 20 ter bumiin sanhuujilt orno tgeed ogch ehlene gsn ter chin yu bolson be ochnoon humuus bairni zahialga ogchood huleej baihad yamar negen hariu baihgui tag bolchih yum ehneesee bairnuud oruulaad ehelchlee tgd mongoo ogohgui bol honogiin 0.1% aldang tootsno gej ailgaad bna bid nar tiim iluudee gartsan mongotei humuus bish shuu dee anhnaasaa ene zeel ogno gj hudalaa amlaagui bol bairnii une yu gj tengert hadax yum humuus yu gej iim ondor unetei bairiig zahialah ve de zuragt radiogoor medegdelee hiigeech neg tiish n shiideechee dund n ard tumen hohirood bna