Home Depotdoor installation

Reference # 7678761

Starting on June 3, 2019 I started calling Home Depot about the door installed in 2014. It is triple paned and has condensation showing between the panes.

June 3: told I would be called back. No call back.
June 14: told I would be called back. No call back.
June 20: Went into a store and finally had an installation service provider call back. He came to see the problem in a couple of days. Examined the door installation and said it was a shoddy install in the first place and failing in more places that just the pane (door lock, surrounding door case). Ordered the door we needed replaced.
August 16: Called Home Depot because I never heard back from the installation service provider. Told I would be called back. No call back.
August 22: Called the installation service provider and received a call back. Told door was in warehouse and he would call back to schedule installation.
September 18: Emailed the installation service provider because I had not been told when installation would occur. Received a call scheduling installation on Oct 3.
Oct 3: No show. Called back to see when they would arrive and told door was not in warehouse...only hardware. Door reordered.

If and when we ever get this door replaced, will it be installed correctly and will it perform correctly?

We are extremely dissatisfied with this service.

Su