Home Depot / customer service
On the evening of March 15, 2019, I walked into the Home Depot in Keller after seeing an oven online that I wanted to purchase. Home Depot's Website clearly states this particular "Floor Model" is available at the Keller Store for purchase. After waiting a good 5 minutes for an employee to notice me, I was told by that employee she didn't work in Appliances and would call someone, after another 5 minutes, another employee notices me and calls a manager. A woman who said she was the manager came and I told her of my wait, her response was "a lot of people have called in". What an unprofessional and inappropriate response to a customer. I then told her I wanted the floor model oven I was looking at and she told me it wasn't for purchase. I am extremely disappointed in this Home Depot's LACK of customer service and LACK of Professionalism. Furthermore, false advertising?? I told her I would take my business elsewhere. Never shopping at Home Depot again and will tell everyone I know my personal experience. For such a long standing and once reputable company, Home Depot does no longer fits this category. Very disappointing.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- [Resolved] Home Depot - Online overnight orders
- Home Depot Store #6820 - ex-coworker and current employee.
- Home Depot - сredit services
- Home Depot - rental items listed for sale but rental staff sale they rent not sale items
- Home Depot - online order