Home Depot / customer service

1 2013 US-377, Keller, TX 76248, United States Review updated:

On the evening of March 15, 2019, I walked into the Home Depot in Keller after seeing an oven online that I wanted to purchase. Home Depot's Website clearly states this particular "Floor Model" is available at the Keller Store for purchase. After waiting a good 5 minutes for an employee to notice me, I was told by that employee she didn't work in Appliances and would call someone, after another 5 minutes, another employee notices me and calls a manager. A woman who said she was the manager came and I told her of my wait, her response was "a lot of people have called in". What an unprofessional and inappropriate response to a customer. I then told her I wanted the floor model oven I was looking at and she told me it wasn't for purchase. I am extremely disappointed in this Home Depot's LACK of customer service and LACK of Professionalism. Furthermore, false advertising?? I told her I would take my business elsewhere. Never shopping at Home Depot again and will tell everyone I know my personal experience. For such a long standing and once reputable company, Home Depot does no longer fits this category. Very disappointing.

Da
Mar 15, 2019

Comments

• Ra

15th of Mar, 2019

Foolish child, the reason they cannot sell the floor model is because of safety issues. Lots of people open it, take things before you post. Please ask your parents permission before posting. They could have explained this to you so you do not mix it up with terrible customer service. If the floor model was not working and you took it home you would be complaining about that as well. Also foolish child you have to learn the difference between not having an item in stock because it is sold out or what ever reason and false advertising. Again you could have avoided making a fool of yourself if you asked your parents permission first before posting.

15th of Mar, 2019

Trust me you won't be missed and i a sure that all your friends will laugh at you if you call them not having an item in stock as false advertising. Now if they had the price listed and charge you higher price or if they said certain items were included in the stove and they were not that would be false advertising. But foolish child this is them not having an ite in stock. Maybe you could have had mommy or daddy read the term "while supplies last"