Home Depotcabinet order #w940205392

I placed an order on 10/5/2019. When the order was placed I was forced to accept the date of 10/10/2019 and the sales associate Dale did not offer us a date, however she did call the online store and try to change the date to Saturday, 10/12/2019. When she got a hold of someone at the online store round 9 p.m., giver or take a little, the associate said that she could not change the date to Saturday. So, my husband took off for Thursday so that he could be home for the delivery of the cabinet, order # W940205392. On Monday, October 7th, I received a phone call and a voicemessage that order # W940205392 would arrive on October 8th, 2019. I called the Customer Service Dept. to make sure that the order was arriving on Thursday, which is the day that I was given that the delivery would arrive and the assoiciate said the order was coming on Tuesday, and it did. My brand new cabinet was sitting on the porch for who knows how long. I am very upset that I was given a date and Home Depot did not stick to the date that they gave for delivery. This is completely unacceptable! What if someone would have stolen the item that I paid for from my hard earned money? Would Home Depot replace the item that their delivery person left on the porch? This is absolutely horrible service. I placed many calls to try to make sure that my delivery was arriving on Thursday and it didn't, it arrived two days earlier than it was supposed to arrive.