Home Depottuff shed order # 1109102

J

Bought shed from home depot store # 2758 on 3/1/17 missing parts / two door closer's stops display showed these are included. did not have"for display only" stickers on them as tuff shed claimed. several calls with no satisfaction. home depot rep. bill apel [protected] no help just gave me tuff shed's # and was told by steve, tuff shed rep. they do not sell those but could install them for an additional price. the display shed door had hinges, handle & locks. pamphlet had no upgrades on these dsoor closer's. I did not get what I was shown. I do not need them installed just provided. I sent pictures and have filed a claim, no response. the upgrades I ordered was one additional door, pt floor & roof vents. these door closer's I believe are part of the door function and they keep the door from blowing shut on me. it also closes the door tight. please help resolve this. home depot sells these door closer's. (see last photo) what makes this worse I brought this to tuff sheds attention and the display still has no display stickers on the closer's. this should have been a simple fix for 125.00 dollars. john martin [protected]