Hollywood Sexy SmileFraudulent Billing

I would like to make everyone aware that this company will fraudulently advertise a 'free' trial, and you only have to pay the shipping charge of $1.95. Even if you try to cancel your order, they will take another $69.99 out of your bank account without your authorization, even if you return the mascara sized free trial.

Is this worth $70? not at all.

I must chalk it up to my own stupidity, and I only hope I am able to help someone else avoid the hassle and rude comments from their "cancellation team".

IMPORTANT: When you sign up for this free trial, somehow it also signs you up for other companies that offer trials. My bank account was relieved of more money by other companies as well, since I signed up for Hollywood Sexy Smile. I did not receive any goods or services, and I have no way of knowing what other 'trials ' they decided to sign me up for. Please beware of these types of scams. Do NOT give any of your credit card information or bank account information, or even debit card or checking account information online for anything. I have heard these warnings, I know not to do this, but I thought I was ok with this company. I have learned quite a lesson.
Please beware of any of these names: Hollywood Sexy Smile, DazzleWhite, White Smile, Hollywood Beauty Labs, Health Member, VH Access.
All of these companies now take money from my bank account. I have closed my bank account because of this, and I hope to help people become aware of this, and stop them from making the poor choice that I did!

• Su
    sukiduki01 Sep 04, 2009

Do not order this product. I hated it and after I sent it back they said I didnt and I was charged the $69.99 anyway. The really screwed up part is they wont refund me but they offered to send me a replacement tube if hollywood sexy smile which I sent back because I hated it and it didnt work. Also the customer service people are rude and not the least bit helpful they are like a broken record and you can clearly tell they hate their jobs when on the phone with them. They wont let you talk to someone above them and they dont know any answers when you try to question them. If you like money or white teeth dont order this product.

• Le
    leighway2211 Sep 06, 2009

This too is my fault-so beware all. If you get pulled in by this group and spend time being dazzled by all the marketing hype, then you'll miss the little print waaaayyyy at the bottom of the page which authorizes this bunch of thieve to tap your credit card for $69.99 to join their "Elite Rewards Program (swindle)" and to add insult to injury, allows them to tap you a further $49.99 each month thereafter forever.
    When you finally realize you've been a dunce, and call the 888 number, you''ll find no one home unless it's Mon-Fri, etc. I truly doubt I'll actually ever reach anyone there.
    I promptly called the credit card company to dispute this charge and am following through with the return instructions.
    Please do take a minute and go to the website...read all the crap and then do scroll down and read the final paragraph...educate yourself about this kind of thief who will hide behind the "I clearly spelled out the conditions..."
    MY fault, MY stupidity. Don't let it be yours.
    www.hollywoodsexysmile.com

• Di
    dillbob Oct 07, 2009

Best thing to do is cancel your c/card and get a new one. That way they can't take any more money from you. If you don't and you don't cancel with ALL the bogus companies taking out of your account, you WILL continue to get stolen from.
    Cancelling with all the other companies is impossible, I tried, I was given wrong numbers time and again. Even if you do get to cancel with them all, there is no certainty they won't use another company to withdraw your money.

If you do manage to read a copy of the terms and conditions, there is a clause in it that says they reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without informing you. I.e. letting other 'companies' have your c/card details.

I can't stress enough, close your c/card and get a new one. Fully inform your bank of what has happened and hopefully they can recoup funds for you. At the very least, Dazzlewhite and its many guises will not be able to extort another penny from you.

• Mu
    muzz Oct 08, 2009

my awful experiance with Hollywood Sexy Smile, I've accepted the Free trail for 14 days, nevertheless the product was a malfuction. I called to customer service to get a replacement, before the 14 days. I also, asked " What if I get the product after 14 days, will I still be CHARGED? Her replied was "NO", because it was a broken product and she'll reorder it. Well, not knowing I was charged $64.98 to my account, then again @ $69.99. Since I have recieved the product I keep calling Customer Serv. to get a stupid Conformation # or track# to RETURN the item to the RETURN DEPT. On top of everything YOU pay for the POSTAGE STAMPS..

• Lg
    lgg7168 Oct 11, 2009

at least you kept your sense of humor ...

[the broken record .. technique is known as a way to answer while not commenting on what is said to you]