hollywood accessories and CosmofriendSCAM RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

OMG!!! Whats going on? I have ordered from this place before got my stuff and was happy.I place another order, get online to check it ...nomore website. So I wait.No nothing in the mail day after day after day.BUT, they still charged me over 200.00 for the stuff I ordered and never got.I dont know what to do.I would love some help here.Anyone know if these slimebags have a different company under any new names????????????weeehoooo a whole bunch of new suckahs to rip off!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices