Holloway Martin CreativeBad service

DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE ANY MONEY OR TRUST THEM! I paid Amanda Holloway a rather large retainer last year to for a job. She sold herself as being has a large amount of knowledge and experience with direct mail; this turned out to be far from the truth. At any rate, we muddled through the project. She owes me several hundred dollars and has not responded to my emails and ignored my phone messages.

• Ho
    Holloway Martin C.S. Feb 20, 2018

We don't have any idea who this is. We have been in business since 1999. This was posted in 2009 and we don't know anyone by the name of Orlando.
    Amanda Holloway