HollencampI would hire a public defender before I would ever hire this ### again!

R

Don't hire this firm! They make claims that you have a great case, get your money, drop your case, make excuses and don't return your call. Stay away! I wish we never hired them-now My experience with this attorney was absolutely horrible! He spent no time preparing for my case. He showed up to my hearing and asked me what the issue was 10 minutes prior to the hearing! He tried to take notes, but 10 minutes was not enough time to grasp what the problem was and as a result, he had no idea of how to proceed and I lost my case. This guy was rude and arrogant and acted like he did me a favor by taking my case! I do not recommend him at all and urge potential clients to beware. He charges far below other attorneys because he's a below average attorney in my experience. He put forth no effort to win my case and I did not get what I paid for. This man is the most egotistical snob you could ever imagine. His retainer is ridiculous and he will tell you anything to squeeze it out of you!