HolapickRefund

H Jun 08, 2020

Order placed in january and they took the money immediately; they shipped 3 items; one in february and two in march.

I repeatedly requested a cancellation/refund from them w/no success. Most of the correspondence is like form lettter emails, same exact expressions w/no addressing the particulars of the situation... Like it is being dispensed by a machine and not a real person who is reading the correspondence from me.

I wrote to the ceo of the company (postage $3.50) and have had no response. So far i've received this email "form" answer from a total of 11 different people.

They continue to say they cannot give me credit because the portal closed and would I take a voucher.

I repeatedly to each of these 11 people say that I do not want a voucher would they please issue a check. They seem not to know what a check is. Everything I write is ignored.

The amount of my order, which they got immediately, was $129.65. The three items shipped were $51.86 (don't know the shipping cost because there was no invoice in the package); so i'm asking for a refund of the remainder of the order $77.79, minus s&h.

• Na
    Natacha Albinus Dec 09, 2020

Holapick - is not responding to a request from customs in China to fill out declaration. My order numbers are # [protected] - 4 Items
    and # [protected] 2 Items Total return 6 items . Holapick will not accept the items when Fedex agent is calling for information . They are refusing to accept the parcel and refusing to Cooperate. Form letters are being sent to me from Holapick saying sorry your parcel has not arrived in China. It’s the 8 Dec Tue 2020 . The parcel arrived Fedex 30 Nov 2020. I am not sure what my rights are ? If they can refuse my return now. This is so horrible not being able to call them and speak with a customer service agent . They can’t speak English . They won’t call me . This is the worst experience. Holapick is not holding up to there end of the sale. The items don’t fit . They have me address to send. Items back which I had to pay. Now they are refusing to except the return. All I want is my money back. Can some one help me ? What should I do ? Natacha Is my name and my email is [email protected] I live in Calgary Alberta.

Comments