[Resolved] Hobby Lobby Storescovert racial profiling/covert consumer racism

Covert Racial Profiling/Covert Consumer Racism... I went into the store on Saturday, September 7th around 4:30 pm-5:00 pm looking to buy a zipper... I of course noticed the obvious which was that besides myself, it near zero other people of my same race in the store at the time I was there... The covert racial profiling took place when an older Caucasian/white man with gray head and facial hair wearing a baseball cap and a stripped polo shirt with khaki shorts got in line behind me... (There were only two cashier lanes open by the way... He was standing in close proximity behind me which peaked my attention... He was the last person in line behind me at the cashier lane I was in ... More people were lined up at the cashier lane on the opposite side...For a minute I thought, "is this some pervert.." I could feel him starring toward me ... So I walked up closer toward the cashier... When it was finally my turn at the register I began talking to the cashier about me not finding the zipper I was actually looking for and inquired about any other zippers Hobby Lobby may have carried...It was when I pulled my debit card out to pay, the Caucasian/white man that was standing in close proximity behind me abruptly walked away from behind me and stood in front of both of the cashier lanes with his arms arms crossed as if he was observing like he was security or a manager... The cashier did not find his behavior odd and never made eye contact with him... Plus despite starring at me while standing behind me, he avoided eye contact with me once he was standing in front of the registers looking out...I looked at him. He did not have anything in his hands as if to be buying something...I knew then, he tried to be slick and sneaky with covertly racial profiling...This is what consumer racism looks like now...It has evolved from overtly projecting racism by following people around throughout a store. Now it is projected more covertly... This was my first time going to this Hobby Lobby location and will be my last...

• Resolution statement

Complaints Board will no longer need to be a resource in resolving this matter. Tickets have been sent to the Complaints Board Team to remove this complaint/review and the account. This account has been hacked and is therefore not secure.

• Updated by Sheena Fox, Sep 08, 2019

FYI
    ...To anyone coming to reply and/ or comment on this Hobby Lobby store review/complaint...

The account bearing the name "Sheena Fox" has been hacked... I have already notified the Complaints Board Team to remove the company complaint/review that is already in the process of being handled directly with the business entity with another consumer resource and remove my entire account from here due to trolling, harrassment, and now hacking in response to the Hobby Lobby store complaint/ review I posted. Don't bother engaging in a back and forth on here... Only two replies (besides this one) to my review are authentically mine... And I have my genuine documentation with time stamps etc...as well to show the Complaint Board Team... All other replies regarding personal messages, killing kids, racial slurs, killing kids etc...are not from me and are from whomever has hacked my information... This consumer complaint/review is being handled direclty with the company without the use of Complaints Board and the interferance of trolls, hackers and harrassers...

Sh
Sep 07, 2019

Comments

• Ev
      Sep 08, 2019

How can you know he was starring (sic) at you, if he was behind you? You claim you could "feel him starring (sic) at you. I hope you realize, that unless you have eyes in the back of your head, you cannot know with any certainty that he was "starring" (sic) at you. This is all paranoia. From the moment you walked in the door, it seems you had decided you were in a racist store. It is evident you were going to find SOMETHING to claim was racist. And I find it interesting that once the man was IN FRONT OF YOU, where you could actually SEE his eyes (and not rely on your own paranoia), that you yourself admit he never even looked at you. The truth is, as I see it (pun intended) is this man was never interested in you, was never looking at you to begin with and is himself the victim of racial profiling (by you) because he is white.

• Sh
      Sep 08, 2019

@Everywhere Go figure... Here comes another... This is not up for debate...

I knew he was starring at me from behind through my periperal vision when I turned my head to the side (a detail not in my original comment...) ...I guess you missed the part where I mentioned he was close behind me ( not at a distance)...

You too need not to reply or comment.

This site seems more like Facebook... I have already relayed my direct complaint to Hobby Lobby elsewhere... Hobby Lobby can speak with me directly for all details on this matter...So this site will no longer be used...

• Mi
      Sep 08, 2019

@Sheena Fox If he was behind you, you still wouldn't be able to see him with peripheral vision. Another thing, if he was actually trying to keep an eye on you, he wouldn't get up close, he'd want to be stepped back so he could clearly get a visual of what you were doing. I think this man was some poor slob who worked there and was waiting to talk to a co-worker at the register or he was simply waiting on someone shopping in the store. Poor guy has no idea he has wrongfully been racially profiled on the internet. Gee, maybe I should start playing the race against everyone who is not the same race as me. It's not like America isn't already effed up enough!

•   Sep 08, 2019

@Sheena Fox If you post on a public website forum that encourages debate and discussion, you can’t expect people to just read and click the next complaint.

If you demand that, you’re fooling yourself with your own stupidity

• Ev
      Sep 09, 2019

@Sheena Fox Of course you are going to say it is not up for debate. That is because there is nothing to debate. You are unable to put forth any logical argument in defense of your claim of "racism". The race card is a tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they are unable to counter a logical argument or factual data.

•   Sep 08, 2019

Imposter that loves to rile people up and gives themselves away each time. Person loves talking to itself behind imposter usernames and new usernames.

Move along and don’t feed the trolls.

•   Sep 12, 2019

No one “hacked” anything except in your meal. It’s call impersonation and is very easy to do here. Sheena F0x is simple to change as I just did.

This isn’t up for debate? Heh. Then don’t foolishly post on a public website forum that encourages debate and comments!

Sep 13, 2019

@SubSquirrel You do realize that she is lying right? No one was racist. No one hacked her account. She is a child that mistakes being told that she is wrong as trolling. Mommy needs to slap her across the face for lying. She needs her technology taken from her.

@SubSquirrel Nope she is lying

Sep 13, 2019

@Gofury She us a child. She mistakes being told that she is wrong as trolling.

Sep 13, 2019

@SubSquirrel Mommy needs to slap her for lying.

•   Sep 13, 2019

Looks to me like the only person here who is a racist is Sheena Fox. She obviates this several times when she decides to comment on the racial demographics of the store. Only a true racist considers the matter of race to begin with and it seems that Sheena is a prime example. Absolutely digusting.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

Best Best Advice

Why is it immediate covert racial profiling if you were the only one if your race in the store? Is that the stores fault that you are the only racist patron?

•   Sep 13, 2019

The white Caucasian man with the gray head and beard put in a free show??? He stripped off his shirt???

•   Sep 13, 2019

There's a FVKING complaints board TEAM??? That's a first I've heard of it!

Why didn't you turn about and speak to the perv man directly??? To, back up, foo!

Sep 13, 2019

The OP just sent me private messages saying that daddy raped her when she was seven.

•   Sep 13, 2019

@Gofury Why does everyone message you about being molested as a child ¿

Sep 24, 2019

That is the next account to which you ask you to make the deposit. Be careful still still stagging to people Santander Rio
    Marcos Javier blanco