Hoak Erie Insurance Logo

Hoak Erie Insurance

Having problems with Hoak Erie Insurance?

Hoak Erie Insurance Customer Service Contacts

1888 849 4625 (Customer Service)
+1 814 849 4625 (Brookville, PA)
+1 814 275 2270 (New Bethlehem, PA)
+1 814 653 8130 (Reynoldsville, PA)
+1 502 498 4440 (Louisville, KY)
213 Main St.
Brookville, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hoak Erie Insurance Customer Service. Initial Hoak Erie Insurance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hoak Erie Insurance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hoak Erie Insurance. Discuss the issues you have had with Hoak Erie Insurance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hoak Erie Insuranceservice

My husband chooses to have this insurance while I prefer another. I recently received a request for my personal and private information from them. I called and questioned why. I was told this is Erie's policy. I requested a copy of the policy my husband signed to confirm he agreed that his 50 year old wife who has different insurance would have to give her information to them. After being transferred to the manager I was told their underwriter would send me a request for the information. I informed her I want a copy of the policy to review. I was then told she would contact my husband. My husband came home upset Erie is dropping him. After dealing with this agency one time I would never suggest someone use them.