HMSHost — ham & swiss sandwich
Last week traveling out of state I purchased this ham & Swiss sandwich.
I did not like the sandwich, it was dreadfull.
I bought the sandwich at the Vermilion valley travel plaza, and got the sandwich "to go". By the time I started to eat the sandwich I was already driving down the road, so returning to the Starbucks for a refund was not possible.
My two primary complaints with the sandwich are that 1) the bread was stiff and course, and 2) the ground mustard was slathered on so thick on both pieces of bread it was horrible.
The details of my purchase was StoreID 40HSTA06, date 7/18/19 6:51 pm, CHK 236, 384792 Karly, To Go, $7.55.
I would like a refund of my money as the sandwich was not suitable to eat. A gift certificate to that location would not be useful as that was the first time I had ever been to that travel plaza, and do not anticipate being on that freeway, to be at that location, anytime in the future.
7417 Noel Ave, Dimondale MI 48821
More HMSHost Complaints & Reviews
- HMSHost - general manager is a horrible person 
- HMSHost - i would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time 
- HMSHost - lynette warren bartender/server norton sound pre security, anchorage, ak
- HMSHost - unethical behaviour
- HMSHost - unlawful termination
- HMSHost - snd bord prot ch whole wheat turkey breast mozzarella and tomato
- HMSHost - spokane taproom food
- HMSHost - way overpriced for not-so-fast food and not very pleasant employees.
- HMSHost - gouge pricing
- HMSHost - icd crml mach v