HMSHostham & swiss sandwich

Last week traveling out of state I purchased this ham & Swiss sandwich.
I did not like the sandwich, it was dreadfull.
I bought the sandwich at the Vermilion valley travel plaza, and got the sandwich "to go". By the time I started to eat the sandwich I was already driving down the road, so returning to the Starbucks for a refund was not possible.
My two primary complaints with the sandwich are that 1) the bread was stiff and course, and 2) the ground mustard was slathered on so thick on both pieces of bread it was horrible.
The details of my purchase was StoreID 40HSTA06, date 7/18/19 6:51 pm, CHK 236, 384792 Karly, To Go, $7.55.
I would like a refund of my money as the sandwich was not suitable to eat. A gift certificate to that location would not be useful as that was the first time I had ever been to that travel plaza, and do not anticipate being on that freeway, to be at that location, anytime in the future.
Kathleen Kiester
7417 Noel Ave, Dimondale MI 48821
Phone [protected]

HMSHost

Ki
Jul 24, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 24, 2019

I mean you kinda get what you get at a turnpike travel center. Common sense should tell you to check before you leave especially with no convenient means of returning to the proprietor. You deserve no refund, but you did get a free education. Apply the knowledge next time.

Hope that helps!