HLD GRANTHELP ORDERFRAUD

S

I had received information about government grants that you could apply for that you never have to repay, all you have to pay for was shipping and handling to receive your free cd.So me being a single mom with 2 kids to support and being out of work I decided to jump on it.Now the only way I can pay for things online is watch you call a plugin secure card from paypal. It generates a new credit card number every time you use it, so you will be protected.So I got on website and ordered my free cd. Not long afterwards I started getting these charges.
2/16/09 $1.93
2/16/09 $3.95
2/17/09 $1.93
2/17/09 $3.95
2/25/09 $74.95
2/26/09 $74.95
2/27/09 $74.95
2/27/09 $74.95
Now like I said, paypals plugin secure is suppose to be generating a new card number for every transaction.So how did these charges get approved I asked?I was outraged.So I called hld granthelp order on friday, got recorded message. I called again on monday, finally got a live person.I explained my situation and she had told me that there had been a glich in the program, and that over 7, 000 people got hit with these same charges.She said that maybe tuesday they might put the money back on my account or maybe on weds it might go back on, she wasn`t sure.So in the mean time, I didn`t have enough on my paypal account, so they took money out of my bank account unauthorized.Well this really put in the minus for the month feeding my kids.Like I said, I`m out of work right now and can`t seem to find any work. So money is really tight.Through all of these complaints I really hope that someone will stop them from doing this to someone else.I thought about calling the better business bureau or the attorney general, but something has got to be done. Here are a couple of pictures for you to see.
Thanks for listening,
signed shorttyleg in distress.

asamples Mar 04, 2009

The same thing happened to me and when I try to call the number given on my bank account to get the 74.95 back it just keeps ringing. What can we do to get our money back? HELP

asamples Mar 04, 2009

My complaint is regarding HLDgrantorder.com I can't get anyone to help me get the money back they owe me. I was only aware of the 3.95 shipping and handling. They have now taken 29.95 + 74.95 out of my bank account.

asamples Mar 04, 2009

Shorttylegindistress the only difference is you were able to get a live person I haven't even gotten that far with them. The number either rings and rings or I get the recording. I have been trying to call since Friday...

madface09 Mar 04, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I help calling but i get some recording about a toll free hotline. I want to talk to someone because I am seriously mad. Can anyone help?

• Ki
    k in mt Mar 05, 2009

Same stuff happened to me. I filed a report with the Better Business Bureau. You need to do the same. They will shut these crooks down if they have enough evidence. It takes a few minutes to fill out the forms online, but if it helps protect others and helps me get my money back, it's worth the time. Do it. File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau NOW.

sandra mathews Mar 06, 2009

I was scamed also HELP

• Gi
    gina Mar 09, 2009

i am very disappointed I never received the CD and am now getting charges on my account 3.95 74.95 29.95 what is going on i can't seem to get a hold of anyone I want my money back