H+J LiquidatorsI recommend staying clear from this supplier

Z

H+J liquidators in Illinois claims to have been in the business for 25 years. I doubt they have made a 25 year career from misleading people. They took exception liberties with their item description and photographs of an item I purchased. Luckily I only got ripped off for 40 bucks. The item I received I had to throw out in the garbage. It wasn't worth losing my reputation to even include this item as a freebie or thank you gift to a customer, let alone try to sell it.