Hippygift.comDo not purchase from them

T

I ordered a table from hippygift.com over 2 months ago and have yet to receive it. I have called numerous times and left messages I have also sent 4 e-mails which no one has returned. Their site promises if you send an e-mail someone will reply within 48 hours. I finally have had to call my credit card company to see if they can get my money back. I would still love to have the product but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Hopefully I can at least get some money back. Do not purchase from hippygift.com!