Hindustan Unilever PureitCARELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE

P

sir,
This is to inform you that myself Hare krushna Mohapatra of orissa, puri cell no-[protected], i purchased a pureit on dt-30/06/09 on car festival, puri. product no-MSM0500252061 several time i faced some trouble in my pureit i complained to the customer care puri they gave the head of orissa mr. Kapil cell no-[protected], we also contact him he didnot respond at all that fellow was also telling us you may better go to consumer court i dont care.
As a good consumer of hindustan unilever mr. kapil was blaming the company .
so, sir you may take necessary steps regarding mr kapil matter as well as you inform your different service station to make my pureit problem free for that i will highly obeliged to you waiting for your [email protected]
yours faithfully
hare krushna mohapatra

James Jul 10, 2009

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY NEW BATTERY YET WHICH I HAD ORDERED ON 18-06-2009.I WAS TOLD THAT THE BATTERY WOULD BE REPLACED WITHIN 3 DAYS NOW ITS ALMOST 20 DAYS AND NO RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY.

Santanu12 Mar 16, 2010

Hi

I have purshased Pureit 2 years back. On 26th Feb booked battery kit thr call centre, call centre person informed me it will be delivered next day but for my surprising person called from service centre within 1 hour of order booing and he delivered kit also same day. Good service from service centre for customer query.

Santhanu