Hilton Grand Vacations Club — refund not issued timely
On 9/4/2019, "Natasha" was to have issued a full refund for my Hilton Grand Vacations package (she eventually offered the full refund after I dealt w/ MANY issues related to misrepresentation, lack of information, etc and was clear that I'd never use Hilton or any of its brands again). This refund was to be issued w/ in 7 - 10 days of 9/4/2019. As of today, 9/28/2019, that refund is still not credited to my account. When I called customer service to address the issue, I was informed that the refund "was never processed." In asking why it was never processed, I was quickly moved along in the conversation ("I wish I knew, but I've issued it right now on the phone w/ you so it is taken care of") and assured, yet again, that I'd now see the refund in 3 - 5 days.
From the start of this matter in May, 2019, my interactions w/ Hilton have been less than acceptable. Of course the original person was very engaging, etc to get the "sale, " but the experience has been nothing less than a scam since then.
Deeply disappointed in the Hilton name and experience. I guess since I'm not a frequent traveler, my lack of business going forward will be of little concern to your business.
More Hilton Grand Vacations Club Complaints & Reviews
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club - total scam 
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Stay away 
- Hilton Grand Vacations Company LLC - Blatant lying by sales staff 
- Hilton Grand Vacations - Buyer Beware
- Hilton Grand Vacations - Scam 
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club - hilton grand vacation timeshare scam
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club - annual owners fees
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Stay in Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations - fee
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club - monthly loan payments