Hillshire Farmultra thin oven roasted turkey breast

A Nov 29, 2018 Review updated:

The pictures do the damage justice. I opened a new package of turkey breast deli meat on November 27 and saw an awful sight. I gag every time I look at the picture. It is absolutely disgusting! I am highly considering not purchasing "meat" from Hillshire any longer.
I bought this turkey on November 25th for sandwiches this week. Well, that definitely did not happen!
I expect a refund in the mail as soon as possible. I am truly disgusted! Please, look into whatever this harmful thing may be.

• De
    Dee Fulton Aug 07, 2019

I too, on August 1, 2019 purchased the thin sliced turkey, and I also purchased for sandwiches for the kids; especially being summer and the kids are attending camp. Mine was spoiled or sour. It was slimy when opening the package. So I am thinking, it may be something they are using or not using with the thin meat. I say this because my package stated use by August 8, 2019.

I had to get up and go out and repurchase meats and then drive to each childs camp to take them lunch. It was a hectic day and again I was HOT (and just not from the summer heat!)

I will now by meats that are dated at least a month in advance BEFORE their expiration date.