Having problems with Highster Mobile?

1075 Route 112
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Highster Mobile.

Complaints & Reviews

Highster Mobilecomplaint

Hello Everyone
I began to notice a few changes with my Husband's character and Behavior recently, i have to find out so a friend suggested i try it out
I tried using the monitoring Application but during installation time, My husband got alerted that someone tried to access his iCloud.
He became suspicious but i was still in-search of the Truth so i had to find and contact a *** Expert- spyfix6 (at) gmail (dot) com.
help dig out whatsApp conversations
Facebook messages
text and call monitoring .
gain access to gallery folder
retrieve lost and deleted files and chat history
Now i Had enough evidence and proof to Backup spouse Infidelity.

Highster Mobilemobile software tracking app

I purchased the product on Dec.7, 2017, to use on my son's phone.

The software did not work properly on his phone. I had multiple trouble tickets out to ask for help and nothing we did resolved the issue. Because the software failed to work as advertised and per their refund policy - I asked for a refund 6 days after purchase by both calling and emailing as directed. Nobody responds to the emails they just marked them as solved -Its been over two weeks and no refund as been issued.

I've asked to talk to the CSR supervisor and they don't let you talk to them. They won't even you give you their names. All they do is give you canned answers, no matter what I said to them. They say the will call you when their available and want to issue emails for everyhting.

The proiblem is no one responds to the email support tickets they just mark them as solved and then have their nerve to send a survey asking if you're satisfied with the service I was provided.. LOL - This company is a SCAM buyer beware. See refund policy below. Refund Conditions You are required to send your refund request to the Customer Support Desk within 10 days of purchase.

No refund will be issued for any request made after 10 days from the date of purchase. No refund is due if the customer refuses to upgrade the Highster Mobile version in the event of performed upgrade on the target phone. Refund policy for non-subscription based products and sales Within 30 days of purchase please submit your refund request to [protected]@highstermobile.com Our Refund Policy is designed to ensure you will be happy with any purchase you make from us.

Within 30 days of purchase, if you are dissatisfied with our software please submit your refund request via email to [protected]@highstermobile.com.Submitting your license, Customer or Invoice ID with your request will help to expedite the process.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $70.

Preferred solution: Full refund.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service and product did not work.

Highster MobileMonthly fees

When I signed up for this Highster Mobile service they said I was paying a one time fee and there was noting said I'll be automatically charged next month.
      When I noticed that they fraudulently took my money I contacted them right away and demanded a refund but they refused. They said it was my fault that I did not read their site more carefully. So I went to their website and was not able to find any information regarding my issue. I am extremely disappointed with Highster Mobile service!

Highster mobile monitoring software — Highster Pro Edition

I purchased Highster Pro Edition 6-11-16 for $129.97. I purchased the most expensive package available in...

www.highstermobile.co — Awful software and seller doesn't refund

People, don’t waste money on the website www.highstermobile.co. I used the spy and tracker from thi...

www.highstermobile.coTheir tracker and spy didn't work

I paid money for the cell phone tracker and spy, but it was mistake to use this crap. I don’t know why the program hasn’t been working, but I have wasted a lot of time in order to contact these idiots and explain the situation. They worked too slowly and only promised and promised. I stopped to trust them and asked to return money back, but they again promised, but haven’t done it. Unreliable company, and be careful if you order this tracker.

Highster mobile softwareStaff didn't provide help and I haven't received the password

I bought software from the company Highster mobile software. People, stay away from them. The staff behaved strange and they didn’t provide any help. I received fake password, so I couldn’t install it. I decided to ask for help and the rep told me to wait, after that I only heard some fake promises and stupid explanations. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Highster mobile monitoring software — Rip off

The transaction is about a cell phone security and monitoring software I bought and installed on a phone that...

Highster MobileThey didn't refund and overcharge

I used the services of the company Highster Mobile. I was really upset that they overcharged me. I contacted the rep and asked to return money back. The rep told me that they could provide refund, but they it would take 3-7 days. Of course, I haven’t received anything from them and after that the rep didn’t reply to my messages. These people are scammers and liars, who promise a lot, but in result you get nothing. Please post your comments about this company

Highster MobileVanished after I paid them

I used the services of the company Highster Mobile. They offered to buy and install one program. I paid for my order about $6, 000. They promised to come to my place and helped me with the installation. But after I transferred money, they stopped to answer to my emails as well as their phone was turned off all the time. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?

• Yu
                  yuyiwi1 Sep 20, 2018

The best known expert who can help you with any tech services most especially getting proofs and evidences about infidelity and cheating spouse’s. Get in touch with darkwebssolutions^gmail^com and be every happy you contact the real deal
                  Some of their services includes: GPS tracking, investigating a cheating spouse, records expunge, Ambient listening to calls, and many more

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices