HHNETWORKS.OrgUnauthorised transactions from my credit card

F

I have had fraudulent unauthorised amounts charged against my credit card for 3 months, I have reported this to my credit card company, HH also trade under digifee.com, this is the site I am challenging, as the credit card company stopped those payments, they are now fraudulently taking money from my credit card under the guise of HH. I have emailed them on numerous occasions and have had no response. If it doesn't stop then I and my bank will be issuing legal proceedings against them.