Herz Rentalsno response to insurance claim

I was struck by a driver making an unsafe U turn in a Herz rental whild riding my motorcycle Police report lists driver as being at fault. My vehicle was towed and I was taken to emergency room.
I have called Herz claims department twice a day for the past five days. Their outgoing message says that someone will get back to me in an hour. So far they have not returned a single phone call . Meanwhile my vehicle has been impounded for two weeks and is undriveable. I have been a Herz customer in the past. All I can say is it that they are practicing a high level of corporate irresponsibility and disregard for the well being of the public.

Has anyone had experience filing a claim against Herz ?