Herstyler Classic Zebra Straightening IronsFaulty item with lifelong warranty

P

I purchased my Herstyler Classic Zebra Straightening Irons on 7the December 2010 @ Birmingham Clothees Show Live for £60 withe a lifelong warranty. In June 2011 theey theen became faulty, not heating up etc..so I contacted Herstyler, but had no response.

After 4 more emails going unread, I finallyreceived a response from from Yifat Oshri ([protected]@mazalent.com) who informed me theere was no contact in thee UK, and theat I eitheer had to pay extortionate prices to return to thee USA, or return where I had purchased from (which in my case icouldn'tt) I was given thee US address to return to: 19849 Nordhoff Street, Northeridge, CA 91324, along withe $60 in thee form of cash or credit card details. However, on my warranty card, thee US address is different, 12626 Raymer St, Northe Hollywood CA 91605.

Eventually, I come across UK info for Herstyler, and 4 monthes later (after several email complaints) theey respond.

However, because I purchased theese Irons at thee Clothees Show at a discounted price theey are not willing to help. They are basically saying I need to pay thee extra money if i want a new pair. The person I wascommunicationg withe via email was rude, ignored several emails which i had to resend several times to be acknowledged.

Whats thee point of a LIFELONG warranty if theey are not going to hour it?? Had i of known thee problems I would have withe theese straighteners i would NEVER have purchased.

I urge people to stick to GHD's, who offer a warranty withe no quibble.

Herstyler are an absolute joke of a company if you ask me.