Hernan Rodriguez, owner of Empire Motors in Upland, CAMoney has been withdrawn from checking account

W

Hernan Rodriguez, owner of Empire Motors in Upland, CA sold me the above car for $27, 000.00 dollars. He purchased this vehicle at an auction, sold the vehicle to a family member, got the difference in cash in exchange and in turn got a loan with Wachovia under that family members name (Benitez Antonio). In exchange, I gave him my Cadillac Escalade 2002 of which he was to sell for $18, 000 and deposit in the Wachovia Account. It has been 8 months and he was to return with the pink slip but as of yet, has not done so. I had to see what the balance was of the car that was sold to me but I do not have anything on paper stating what the balance was of the vehicle. I've had no choice but to put a lien on the vehicle which has been in my possession since the sell date. Hernan Rodriguez has made it a habit of buying cars, selling them to family members and friends and getting loans from banks to keep the earnings. If you have any questions please give me a call at your convenience. Below is the vehicle information and mine as well.

Make: Lexus

William Barahona
Phone [protected]
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices