Heritage Acceptance Corp.Over the top Harrassment

They continue to harrass me even when i make payments. Also they make missed payments that dont exist. I was really upset when the rep (Sean) personally came to my house and left a note in my door saying that he decided to pay me a visit since i didnt return his phone calls and i think that is a little to much for me especially when my car is not up to be repoed. I do not like the way they talk to me very rude and also rude to my family and friends, threatening them and telling them they better get me to the phone and they are outside their house waiting. What type of service is that? I dont like to return or talk to them just based on the way the have cursed and down talked me very badly. They are horrible and should be taken care of.