Hengdausb websiteStill no delivery

L

I ordered 300 USB items from Hengdausb website - http://hengdausb.com/. I had a deadline of a month and they told that they’ll manage to send me package. After a month and a half still no delivery. Taking into account that I paid in time they deal with me very dishonestly.

• Al
    Alps Global Sep 01, 2012

Yes this is 100% fake website and I contacted and deal with Erica as well as talk on phone but finally I lost $1000. We are in process to take action with FBI because website is hosting in USA. Will update more with action.

• Kd
    KD777 Dec 21, 2012

these guys come in different names such as Erica / Alice etc. we also transferred money to Sunlai Technology (industry) co. limited to HSBC bank account. they are a fraudulent company collecting money from customers worldwide. HSBC should not harbor customers as such.

• Me
    melanie w Mar 19, 2013

BEWARE DON’T DEAL WITH ERICA HENGA
    BEWARE DON’T DEAL WITH : www.hengdausb.com MONEY SCAM
    I Bought 100 USB of this company and i have been scammed. I paid via Western Union and as soon as she Erica had my money she stopped replying to my emails I have not had any contact with her since.
    I went through all the procedures and even ordered a sample to test which came fully working (at least I got something I suppose) I thought she was ok so I sent the large bulk of money. Surprise, Surprise she disappeared on me took my money.
    Her emails always start (Have a nice day! Greetings from Erica)
    This was the message for the first email here is some details of her
    STAY AWAY SHE IS A LIAR AND A THIEF
    Have a nice day! Greetings from Erica of Shenzhen Hengda International Trading Co., ltd. Welcome to our web: www.hengdausb.com. We are glad to do long-term business with you. Mutual benefit and long-term business is our principle and pursuit.
    We have EMS, DHL UPS and TNT for shipping.
    Within 3-7 days, you can get your goods. It is door to door.
    Our warranty is 5 years.
    All of our products have passed CE, FCC and ROHS, FSC certification. It is eco-friendly. Best price and quality is our advantage.
    Warmly welcome you to visit our company, and we are glad to meet you.
    Any question, please contact me.
    Looking forward to your prompt reply.
    Best Regards,
    Erica
    Sales Director
    Sales Department
    __________________________________________________________
    Shenzhen Heng Da International Trading Co., Ltd
    ADD: 3F, Bl C6, Song Fa Industrial Park, Bo’an District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong, China.
    ZIP: 518103/518000
    TEL: 86-1581-8663985
    FAX: 86-0755-83198767
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    Gmail:[email protected]
    Skype: ericahengdausb
    WEB: www.hengdausb.com

I am sick to my stomach of what these people can do I work hard, like others for the money and she goes and steals like this DAY LIGHT ROBBERY

• Gr
    GRV28 Jun 24, 2013

Hi this is the current case with Heng Da USB. i ordered 3000 pieces from ### erica. she replied me nicely in start. i made a payment to her but with gods grace my money was not transferred to her account till date. As i gone through all the articles about this cheat Erica i had abit doubt so i stopped the remittance to her account. GUYS PLS DONT DEAL WITH THIS ###ING SHENZHEN HENG DA INTERNATIONAL COMPANY. This is a fraud company for sure... Would like to take some legal action against this fraud company

• Pi