Hellopeter.com — pc link computers delayed delivery and customer service
We have ordered a walker online via PCLINK Computers for my mom, because she needs this equipment to walk with urgently. Order# 4515 via PC LINK Computers. It has been 6weeks and still no delivery. Two weeks ago, we got hold of a person at PC LINK Computers and he told us the equipment is at Custom, and he will let us know when they can deliver. He never called us back and we still have not heard anything about delivery - so much for their 10 to 20day delivery!
We have been emailing them since then, because we can't get hold of them via phone, and still no reply from them whatsoever. AVOID this company at all cost they are the worst service ever in the industry.
More Hellopeter.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hello Peter - False Reporting 
- Hello Peter - False Reporting - Legal Extortion 
- Hellopeter.com - Unfair access 
- Hellopeter.com - Extortion scam
- Hello Peter - www.getawayafrica.com
- Hellopeter.com - hisense 32" hd ready smart tv not repaired with a 4 year warranty on it (not working in 6 months time)
- Hellopeter.com - car service
- Hellopeter.com - nutec boards damaged
- Hellopeter.com - HelloPeter.com allows competitors ro place dafamatory comments on their site
- Hellopeter.com - Insurance