Hedgestone Groupinvestments

D

In early May I was contacted by Hedgestone Group following a web site enquiry during a period of desperation as I'd become unemployed and was struggling to pay bills.
At first I followed their request to transfer £200.00 from my Tesco credit card which they then directed me to place on commodities and the investment made £100.00. This was placed in my Hedgestone on line account and the following day an appointment was made to discuss further investments. the account manager "Nick" enquired about what my status was and told me that if I followed his advice then I can make a steady income.
This led to a further investment of £1200.00 to allow him to place me into a more upmarket better-informed Manager who would advise me how to make £10, 000 per month.
This line manager John then coached me into placing investments into iphone and oil persuading me to use my other credit cards to obtain funds assuring me that come the end of the month I would have sufficient funds to pay off the credit cards and have £10, 000 plus. He gave his assurance and guarantee that my money was safe and at all times during this first phase entering into this special investment programme would be protected from loss.
I trusted these guys and drew £22, 569 in total from credit cards and bank accounts to enter Johns special investment programme. the crooks then advised me where to invested it and by the time they had finished placing this funding into their proposed investments I was left with £800.00. I told them that they had ruined my life and under the verbal guarantee issued by John please refund all or some of the money.
They have cut all communication and terminated my log-in account. Yes, they are a Scam, yes, they are crooks. They are not to be trusted and should be hounded down and punished.
Plus, the credit card companies should also red flag these types of companies as i believe they are all the same. One big con.
Do anyone know any way of claiming the money off the credit card companies. Barclaycard have made efforts to recover £16, 830 but this is dependent upon the response from the bank that received the funds on behalf of Hedgestone Group. If that bank refuses to accept Barclaycards argument that Hedgestone acted unprofessionally then Barclaycard will not refund me.
Tesco Credit card, well they just don't give a dam. They told me in short, tough [censor], its your own fault and they we not help me in any way.

So, lessons to be learnt, Do not trust any Internet investment web site or scheme unless you can assure yourself they are a) British, b) governed by the FSA.
As regards UK credit card companies then only deal with ones that are willing to help you if you find yourself in difficulty. My experience of Tesco's is that they do not care about their customers.