Complaints & Reviews

custom wig unit

After saving up $1100 for months I ordered a custom unit because I have severe tinea. I sent specific specs and a picture of the color I wanted - a beautiful copper red. Guess what I got.. a magenta pink unit!!!

I took it to 2 salons and both said the color looked nothing like the picture I sent. They only refunded part of my payment so I'm now stuck with a clown hair unit that I can't even wear to work because the color is too loud!!

I will NEVER order from this place again!!

the worst hair money can buy

I have purchased from many other companies and this is by far the worst quality hair I've ever seen. It matts constantly and gets quite tangled very easily. The last few inches are like straw. I ordered one silk top wig which took about 6 weeks to produce and about $800 so I thought that this would be high quality. I was extremely disappointed when the wig came in with the condition of the hair and the fact that there were small pieces of hairs sticking out all over! The color was all wrong (even though I attached a photograph with the type of color that I wanted. it was supposed to be all black with a few streaks of brown but what I got was black roots and all light brown hair for the rest. I ordered a curl but once I washed it once, the curl was gone... so frustrating.

I very stupidly decided to order another silk top wig and tried to give them more detailed instructions hoping that they would do better a second time. But this time it was even worse (color was all wrong again) I tried to remove the color since it was so dark black but no color remover is able to take care of this. The hairline is so bad and the short hairs sticking out is soo horrible that I am not able to wear this at all. There is no style that I can make it possible to wear without looking ridiculous. I will have to just throw it away.

I went ahead and purchased with another company hoping that will hopefully produce a quality product.

Don't let their website and ease of ordering fool you. This is not a high quality company and they do not follow instructions when putting in custom orders.

the renee wig

I am so sorry that I did not read this before purchasing. I bought this wig after coming from another bad "hair" purchase. It's a nightmare. After a couple of washes and...

Wig

I wish I found this page before making a purchase, I love supporting US based small business, hence my decision to purchase a Custom Wig from Heavenly Tresses based in FL . The pictures on their website look like the real deal, unfortunately what you get in the mail is completely different . You don't get human hair as falsely advertised, you get a synthetic wig that tangles and cuts your fingers as you try to run your fingers through the hair . I want a refund of my hard earned money . I don't sit at home scamming others . I work hard for every penny and it just hurts that people hid behind websites to rip off others . When I asked for a refund, I was told all sales are final . I was even willing to work with the company by getting some extensions in exchange for the wig due to their stupid sales policies . But No one will speak with you . They only chat with you when you are trying to make a purchase. Once they succeed in selling you their low quality synthetic wigs at 800 - 1000 dollars they stop communicating with you.

It took about 3-4 weeks to get the product . Anytime I called to follow up they tell me the wig is being washed . When it finally arrived it had the most awful smell . I wonder what they use to wash wigs, definitely not shampoo. It had a shine to it like a synthetic wig and shedding was crazy just for the first comb. I am just Overall disappointed .

I never complain, but this was just bellow belt, and $800 is a lot of money . ******I WANT A REFUND ****
a very UNHAPPY CUSTOMER .

• Gi
    Giovanna Love Jun 19, 2017

Which wig did you get? All the prices I see are for around $400. Did you get a custom unit?

• Jj
    JJGotLegs Oct 16, 2017

I question the quality of the hair and the construction of the wigs. It definitely arrived an awful smell too!!

Angela Cosby Oct 13, 2019

I ordered a wig as well from heavenly Tresses and the smell is awful it smell like corn chips I have talked with customer service twice and they just keep telling me to wash the unit in OGX shampoo which is not taking away the smell they claim they don't use chemicals of any kind on the hair but acting as if this is the first time this have ever happen to any of their customer I can clearly see from this web page this have been one of their issues with there wigs since 2017. they really need to stop scaming folks out of there hard earn money. Maybe we all need to get together and sue this company for false advertisement .

• Me
    Megan Storrar Nov 02, 2019

Purchase of a medical prosthesis costing several thousand dollars has been established by electron microscopy inspection to be synthetic fibers. HT have refused all communication efforts.
    This entity is fraudulent and steal from you in time of need and support.
    Don't be fooled by their on sided customer service!