Healthy Air Inc./Air Duct CleaningService Quality

Healthy Air Inc. is toll rip-off. First of all they are not going to clean your ducts properly secondly all their warrently claims are phony. If you call them back with complaint they are just going to hang-up your phone.

At my Gas Dryer tech's suggestion, I called these guys to clean-up my dryer duct. They didn't clean any thing and charged me approx $300.00; My dryer tech rejected the duct cleaning work, I end-up getting duct cleaned from other company.

This company is a SCAM; never use the,

• Cr
    crappywork Jan 22, 2010

This company sucks! I received a val-pack coupon in the mail, thought I would give them a try. that was a HUGE mistake!! They did a very crapy job. Had the technician clean my chimney & he di not cover any of the surrounding areas! Therfore there was soot left ALL over my hearth, & carpet. I had to clean the hearth myself & steam clean my carpet from the black soot! Called the office to discuss the matter, all he wanted to do was send someone back out. Are you crazy that I would have them back in my house !!! He never even had any sympothy for the complaint!! DO NOT USE HEALTHY AIR INC.!!

jonny shendy Jun 27, 2010

Recently I had an amazing experience using this wonderful company.
    Service man came on time and he was polite and neat, he explained everything about charges by promotional coupon and i did understood that i had some extra work involved.
    Coupon cover certain part of service and as long as i have 3 lvl house and it really could be 3 main ducts each floor i did understand that it takes time and money to clean each of them. I don't think its fair to write down something bad about this company cuz i am not so cheap and i can pay for my own house service as i am paying for carpet cleaning and lawn service. I think they are really competitive and i will definitely recommend to all my friends and family.
    Thank you.

jonny shendy Jun 27, 2010

It looks like you too cheap for this company, it is easy to clean house by yourself instead spend some money for service guys.

• Se

Email Address: [email protected]
    Employees: 3
    Type of Business: Air Duct Cleaning, Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems
    & Equipment
    BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: Duct Expert
    Healthy Air Duct Cleaning Services, Inc
    Air Duct Cleaning

They got an F from the better business bureau.

I had to file a complaint. I spent over $600 and they ruined my carpets and did a really bad job on my ducts. Money has nothing to do with it.

• Ca
    Carlo morandi Jun 01, 2011

This is very bad company they came to my house to clean my duct, but they could not fix it and they charged me $400, 00, and on thier advertisment they are asking for $49.99 . I do not understand how they jumped from $49.99 to $400.00 . This company is not accredited by BBB . I would not recommend this company. Go to BBB site and see how many people complaint about this small company and thier are not responsible . I have reported them to BBB several times. The owner of this company is Alex Shtern and has other 2 people work with him. thier phones are : [protected], [protected]. and they keep calling you to your house to harass you and take your money.

• Al
    alexandrius Aug 30, 2011

Alex Shtern does not exist. Its a fictitious name. The company is officially registered in NY and might have different owners de jure, but in fact all business is operated by these guys. They will never tell you their real names. Moreover none of their employees (they call themselves "technicians") have proper education and work permits. So before you let any of them into your house - always check their ID first and ask for HVAC license. And the most important information - ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO CLEAN YOUR AIR DUCTS WITH COMPRESSED AIR AND DUST COLLECTOR. The only proper way to do it - is to use rotor brushes which might take couple days of work, not 30-40 minutes. And also check the "disinfection treatment" - its just regular water (sometimes bleach added) "that would not effect people, animals, kids"(c) neither any bacterias in your ducts.

• Br
    brooklynguy1978 Sep 11, 2011

this ### "alexandrius" from "Switzerland" posting personal information, he is illegal immigrant from russia currently under investigation for fraud stilling identities, he is one of this illigal j-1 students who emptying your bank accounts with hackers, beware, he is illegally posting personal information on different web sites. Please report to ICE

• Bi
    bitcheparkville Sep 13, 2011

its illegal to give away personal information "alexandrius"

• Br
    brooklynguy1978 Oct 09, 2011

We are a real estate investment and property management company. We have used Air Duct Pros several times over the past few years after our renovations and in our rental units. They do an excellent job on the duct work. In a few cases that they have cleaned duct work for occupied rental units, our tenants have told us that the guys are courteous and explained what they doing which gave the tenants peace of mind. We will continue to use them!

dawndt Jan 13, 2012

They sent a "tech" who was very nice but had no clue about how to clean older furnaces. They were supposed to send someone who was more experienced to double check the work done but he was a no show. Instead they sent the original guy to check his own work!!! How is he supposed to check his own work and make sure it is safe and not going to kill my family with carbon monoxide if he has no clue on how the older furnaces work? They told me the stack from the furnace to the chimney is not part of the furnace and that it would cost another $65 to clean that. I lost a nights worth of work, and have had to buy kerosene for the last 2 weeks to keep my kids and senior mother warm. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS...they will take your check and cash it and not worry about their quality of service! Their phone number is [protected] and [protected] so if you google this and read this review...proceed with caution and pay with credit card that way you can charge back unsatisfactory workmanship!

maria smithlow Jan 20, 2012

These guys are professionals, air duct and dryer vent cleaning service they preformed, I never would have imagined the difference it would make for my kids and even me. They did a great job and I wanted to say thanks so other people in the area knows who to choose if they need ducts cleaned on their house. Will recommend

dawndt Jan 20, 2012

Professional for a few but horrible for at least 53 others who complained. Just visit the Better Business Bureau website before you decide.

dawndt Jan 20, 2012

sanad Oct 19, 2012

Bad Duct Cleaning service and worst Customer service...
    My furnace was stalled after they finished their duct cleaning but I did not notice that . That evening when i found out, i called them right away. They gave me an appointment for 3 days later even though i told them that I had 2 senior citizens in my house. They never showed up. They never showed up for the next 3 appointments either. Every time i call their office, A person called Kristin tells me that she is on the line with a Tech guy and that she would call me after 15 minutes but never does.
    Finally one day she told me that another tech guy would come over to take a look at it but he would charge me for that . At this point I lost my patience and I told them that I would complain to the Better Business Buerau. She told me that it was fine and just banged the phone.

Stay away from this company .. they are crooks.

• Ml
    MLB1117 Mar 22, 2017

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THAT GOES BY 2 DIFFERENT NAMES ( US CLEAN AIR AND HEALTHY AIR SERVICES INC)

There are several issues, I have called multiple times and explain this issue multiple times and the information was supposed to be forwarded to someone who could help me weeks ago. Long story short, the person who came to my house got his tool stuck in the hose that exits the dryer and goes into the wall/vent. He sends me in the house to check and see if dryer was on and while I was in the house, he went to his truck got another tool and had it sitting on the ground to make it look like he managed to pool his tool out. He tells me he can't fix the problem and I will have to contact a contractor to redo my vents because something wasn't right. He tells me his services was going to be 160.00. So he tells me that i couldn't pay with a credit card and he follows me to the atm up the street. I give him the cash and he goes back to his truck and I'm thinking that he is going to write me a receipt and he peels off. So i go in the house and pull my dryer out from the wall, unhook the hose from my dryer and wall and what did I find? I find that tool still stuck inside my hose. The guy never told me his tool was stuck and that he couldn't get it out. He lies and tells me something was wrong with my vent and to call a contractor. I have pictures to prove it. By the way, try going to their website...oh yea their website url doesn't even work!!!