Healthsmilefraud

Following an offer for teeth whitening by Healthsmile, I was charged £9.45 plus £1.00 for a free offer. This company then passed my details on to other companies, ie Pristinehlth, Ultifreshwell & (todate) Wellbhealth. Each of these have taken money from my account. This is contravining the Data protection Act. It is also a Scam to obtain money for nothing. I have contacted my bank and they have stopped this transaction but, it will take 14 days to take effect. Meanwhile I am loosing money I can not afford. As an 80 year old living on a very fixed income, I am feeling very vunerable not able to stop this haemorrhaging from by bank. How can I recover this very much needed cash?

More Healthsmile Complaints & Reviews

• Te
    Terri King Oct 02, 2009

I did not order this product

• Me
    Melissa Tibbles Oct 09, 2009

This is just happening to me, please help!!

• Hi
    Hilbe400 Oct 12, 2009

I just Noticed this on my account also. i did the free trial and now have had two amounts from companies take out money in the amounts of $94 and $87! I am on the phone with my bank right now.

• Be
    bethanyjones Oct 12, 2009

the same thing happened to me. what can the bank do? also, does anyone have the phone number to this company?

• Pv
    pvmc Oct 13, 2009

The telephone number for this company is [protected] however this number is in America so I dont know what it costs to call

• Po
    portia_pc Oct 13, 2009

The number to call is [protected]. They are available 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM (MST) Monday to Friday. On Saturdays, they are open from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (MST). They are closed on Sundays.

on the phone to them now...

• Di
    did not order Oct 18, 2009

I have received a charge to my checking account that I have not recieved product for and did not order. I want a refund!

• Ko
    kokanpioneer Oct 19, 2009

19/10/2010 - Healthsmile : Got the same "offer" and they charged £7.50 for a stick of the so called teeth whitening stuff. Package arrived without any paperwork, no invoice for charging the £7.50 in September 2010 . Not able to call them back. They (by now they are called pristine health) then charged £57 to my credit card the next month. The credit card company gave me this number [protected] to call. Looks like other people have different number. Wonder why???? I will be calling them this afternoon. I was told I should get my money back between 4 to 5 days. Credit card company said that they have had this type of complains before. Hope you all get your money back. Thanks for all your postings.

• Ko
    kokanpioneer Oct 19, 2009

Saw this when trying to get information on pristinehealth or healthsmile, have a look.

• Vw
    V. Worrell Oct 19, 2009

These are all from Total White, Dazzle White, Health Smile, etc. They all change the name pretty often. Go to Dazzle White and pull up the ad. Pretend you are going to make out an order and goto the chat box and tell the girl that you want the address to return the sample that you got and get your money back. She requests your email address and then may or may not send you an email. My representative said to look in the spam letters and did send me the return address which is in Colorado. If you want the address send me an email at [email protected] and I will give it to you. It really is better if you go to the ad on the internet and get your original order number to send to them as they request it. Don't believe any free samples or anything that does not do Paypal. If you don't stop these people they will take out $87.62 every month!!! Report them to the Better Business Bureau also. The more complaints the better. I think they will disappear in about a month but the withdrawals will go on forever. Tell your friends, let's put them out of business.

• Te
    Teeth Whiting Scam Oct 20, 2009

Order whiting pen and told salesperson not interested in kit. Received charge for $87.62 on credit card.

• Cu
    cuebster Oct 20, 2009

I never ordered anything from this company, or went to their website. I have no idea how they got my debit card info or home address.The first fraudulent transaction was from healthsmile shortly after a pen thing showed up (that I never ordered or heard of) for whiting teeth, a free trail tube of gel in a pen. Then about a week later several other companies started using my card info including PWW* profitking, MONEY SOURCE, CLICKMONEYFAST.COM ... I'm assuming all these companies are ran and owned by the same people, it's clearly an organized crime ring that launders the fraudulent transaction under several company models. All together they stole 173.20 including all the international transaction fees... also caused a 35 dollar overdraft fee, so $208.20 USDA Stolen. I turned it over to the fraud department of my bank and an investigation is started. My bank refunded all the money within 24 hours, but this took me 2 hours to fix at my bank.

• Pa
    Patty J. Jenkins Oct 24, 2009

I was caught in this scam and paid out-th-nose $89.98 for nothing! Now, two other scams appear: healthsmile and wellbheaalth! The first one charged $80.86 and the second, $49.89. I did not order either one. I think my having to pay $89.98 last month is enough of a penalty for my ignorance in these scams. Can you get me back the $80.86 and $49.89?

JackV Oct 25, 2009

Ditto. I was charged multiple other charges, $48.92, $87.72, $79.28 each by a different? firm. Half the phone numbers do not work. This is fraud plain and simple

• Dl
    dleonard Nov 02, 2009

I ordered a teeth whitener online. It was uderstood by me that all that was required was the cost of shipping. I just recieved my credit card bill and I have been charged $87.62 twice. Once on 10/05 & once on 10/16. What a scam ! Can't get anyone to answer calls to [protected] or [protected]. Reporting this to the Better Business Bureau.

• Me
    melguner Nov 03, 2009

i am also a victim. I will be writing to trading standards to report this. The phone number they provide always has an answer machine on and the website does not even provide a valid email address! I am fuming as i have been done of £65.55 so far and has put me into overdraft costs. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. Does anyone have another phone number for these people??

• Bi
    BILLY1 Nov 04, 2009

I have just phoned [protected] and have been notified that the product that I have been debited for but did not order is on its way! (cost-$82.40/£54.65). She advised me of the order number and to return the package to be refunded. With the UK postal strike - wish me luck to return it in time! She notified me also that she has cancelled my subscription-eventhough I didn't think that I had a subscription! I was also given two further numbers for a sister company that they had forwarded my credit card details to (have been debited $9.80/£6.18 for I don't know what! by 'Wellbeingtips' as it appears on my master card statement). I am fuming! The numbers are [protected] and [protected]. Will be phoning them now!

• Kd
    Kdm0404 Nov 06, 2009

The num, bers are [protected] ( Nutrition ) or [protected] ( Beauty Club)
    [protected] ( Healthsmile) [protected] (Health Serv) That is all the names and numbers of the ones who screwed me. It is dazzle white and healthsmiles other "names". I am highly pissed and hope we can get enough people to sue! All I need to do is get an investigator and these idiots will be out of business, and hopefully in debt like the rest of us! I was taken for 400.00 in one month. All I know is Kharma is a ### and I hope all of them get exactly what they deserve!

• Kd
    Kdm0404 Nov 06, 2009

Sorry for such bad language, but I just found out and was actually trying to go to their website and it brought me here instead. =-) Just had to get my frustration out somewhere. Sorry guys.

MADE CONSUMER Nov 07, 2009

Donot order from this company or there products... I order a small sample for a shipping fee of $1.95. Shortly after that the company gave my info out and my credit card was charged vp/rv miracle $79, 95... Vp/rvweightsecret $12.95... Vp/beutysec8.95... Ultifreshwell $87.62... Several foreign fee ranging from .02 to $2.62. I call & canceled my credit card what a hassel.. Much of crooks...

Sami hAfsi Nov 08, 2009

I ordered a teeth whitener online!!! This product is not doing anything!!!Nobody should even think to buy this Gel or even to ordered for FREE because its a waist of time and money, It tells you free trial but if you don't read carefully terms and condition you will end up paying for the trial and for a package that you will never receive!!! I even asked them if i will return the unused product can you give me my money back they said NO because i did not cancel before the due date.. DAZZLESMILE... is a big SCAM...BIG SCAM

• Sb
    S Bowen Nov 09, 2009

I was offered a FREE TRIAL with only postage and handling needing to be paid for ($12.90).
    I have now been charged a total of $230 in three different transactions with three different organisations.

• Ga
    Gaye A Nov 10, 2009

Yes, I've been caught by these '###' aswell!!! Will be writing to my MP and Watchdog to make others aware. Also will be highlighting it on Facebook as it was via their adverts that I got 'caught'.
    No where was I warned that I was subscribing to anything!

Gaye

• Bo
    BorevilleAndBean Nov 10, 2009

I have been caught by these scams and my bank account has debits from Ultifreshwell, Dazzlewhite, Healthsmile, Shimmering Teeth, Wellbeingtips and I have products called Dazzlewhite, Dazzlesmile, and Shimmering White delivered to me.
    I don't know how foolish I have been, but I never received any confirmation emails of 'trials' or 'subscriptions' and apart from the bank statement entries I have no documentary evidence.
    Finding DazzleWhite and ShimmeringWhite entries on the internet I emailed to the contact addresses given to cancel any subscriptions and request refunds for all charges (as advised by Lloyds TSB). I have had confirmations of cancellations from DazzleWhite and ShimmeringWhite. Whether I will get all my money back (over GBP600) who knows!
    This seems like a good case for Internet policing.
    Will

• Iv
    ivebeeendone.com Nov 11, 2009

I to have been caught. I could not get hold of anyone on the number i was given to try and cancel whatever i was being sent. I then went on to dazzle white web page and contacted a worker on the live web chat. I said i do not want to buy anything i want to cancel a subscription that i never signed up for. She removed my name and email address on her list and gave me this number [protected], or if your calling from the UK its [protected] or [protected] to remove my name from other companies my details had be sent to. I rung the number and cancelled my subcription (that i did not even know i had applied for) to world Club Fitness and Weight Loss Resource. Obviously i do not need the weight loss one as i am only 9 stone. However i then asked if they had passed my details on to anyone else and they had said no. I was told to ring the above number again in 14 days just to make sure. God knows how much it is costing me calling America. They are sharks but have covered themselves. They are praying on vulnerable people and people who are insecure about parts of their bodies.
    I hope this helps people who are in the same situation.

• Cb
    C. Biggerstaff Nov 11, 2009

They said I could refund my account balance but continue to charge and continue to send. I have cancelled both accounts, yet they continue to charge $87.62 every two weeks

dawn2412 Nov 13, 2009

I ordered the trial whitener which cost $11 postage, and on the confirmation email, it revealed i had subscribed to a membership, of which i was not aware when i ordered trial. This alerted me instantly that this was suspect, and I contacted the online chat facility immediately and cancelled the membership, and tried to cancel the order, but they said its automatically sent out from the warehouse and i would have to send it back when it arrived if i wanted a full refund.

Apparently it should take 3-7 days to arrive, but on the cancellation email, it said this ;

'In case you are still within your 14-day trial offer, then you are still responsible for this order as well as the billing of $87.62 for the DazzeSmile Pen at the end of your 14-day trial period. This billing will only take place if you fail to return the product back to us before the end of your trial period. If we do receive and process your trial return at our returns department before the end of your trial offer period then this charge will not take place. If you 14-day trial period has already ended and you have received or been shipped an additional shipment, then you will not be billed for any other shipment from this point forward.'

Note* The trial period starts from when the order is sent, so if they don't recieve it back within the 14 trial period, you are charged the $87. The chances of being able to recieve it, then send it back in time for them to recieve it within 14 days is virtually impossible. I have been waiting 26 days, and have still not reieved the trial, and have now had $87 taken from my account yesterday. How could i send the product back to them within the trial period, if i havent even recieved it yet. This is a real scam, and they know it!

The only way i can stop anymore payments to be taken from my account is to block my card, and be sent out a new one with a different number on it, which i have now done. My bank (barclays) are now looking into the last transaction. I cannot get through to dazzlewhite (now premium white, and various other names) on the phone number for the uk, it just has a recorded message, and the online chat assistants are useless and just end up telling you to ring the phone number. The only way to sort it is to pursue it via your bank, and thats not that easy either.

Never get a trial offer online, unless you read all the terms and conditions first. I will never do it again thats for sure.

dawn2412 Nov 14, 2009

yeah right!!!

dawn2412 Nov 14, 2009

I did cancel the order straight away, when i realised on the order confirmation email that i had unknowingly signed up to a membership!, it made no difference, as i was still charged $87, even though 27 days from the apparent shipment date, i have still not recieved the product. So how can i send back something within 30 days to you, if i have not recieved it yet????
    You are so clever by keep changing your company name aswell, as this gives a clue that you have to change it once people cotton on to the fact that this is a clear scam!

I get no joy out of your operators, and i'm just told that the product has been sent, so when it turns up, just return it. The next thing i suspect, will be that it turns up too late to return within the 30 day period you state, which means you don't have to give a refund.

However easy you make it sound to get a refund, it is not, i have tried, and now my only option is to get my bank to investigate the £87 you have taken from my account. You have caused alot of distress to people who are perhaps, like myself, on a low income, and cant afford for these large amounts to be taken from their bank accounts, and you obviously don't care at all!!! You must have made a mint out of people like me so far, which is your only motive as far as i can see. Your comments you have left on this forum are as empty as your product!!! your company (or companies) sucks, and you should be stopped!!!

• Sd
    SDy Nov 17, 2009

One person above mentioned they managed to get email addresses. Does anyone have an email for these people, as they never answer the phone, and there is no live help on the website quoted in their posts.

• Mh
    mhwh Nov 17, 2009

i sent off for the free sample from healthsmile for $1.95 shipping charges. i never received the product and was charged $79.28 3 weeks later. no product, nor did i order anything additional or authorize anything else. My credit card company (visa) is giving me problems about pursueing credit because I haven't "cancelled" the product. (which again, I never received nor order. I didn't even receive the sample.
    I sent in three dispute forms to my credit card with constant postponement on there part requesting different info each time.
    I contacted Healthsmile and for some unknown reason (20 minutes of my time) they couldn't find the charge. Then they stated they did find it but they were having difficulty with their computers and I need to call back at a different time. I told her I did not want any more charges and I wanted a credit and again, she told me I have to call back because they were unusually busy and then it became that the computer was down. Healthsmile has not been helpful nor has my credit card company been helpful.

• Bo
    Bobbie Ann Nov 19, 2009

I received your free trial sample. After that I have never ordered, subscribed or received any product, but have had $87.62 paid to you from my account. I would like a refund for that.
    I also do not want any product and do not want to have any more charges made to me.

Hope this will be taken care of asap. If not will have to report to Better Business, Banks and etc.

Thiss also applies to Dazzle White, Total White, Pristine hlth and etc.

[email protected]

samandethanjack Nov 20, 2009

i am a single mum and i also got coned out of a lot of money thinking i was getting a complete bargin... i am now over drawn with my bank through this scam

• Mw
    mwood Nov 21, 2009

This teeth whitening is a HUGE SCAM - DO NOT ORDER. Ordered from Healthsmile & Nutralogy in the US for FREE samples and my card has been charged for nearly £200.00 in seperate transactions!!! They are fraud!!! DO NOT ORDER THESE FREE PRODUCT TRIALS. My bank is sorting a refund for non use of my card.

• Fa
    Fay Forshaw Nov 21, 2009

Hello
    I have been conned by these people too. I have sent load's of e-mail's cancelling my order's.
    Health smile took £9.39 which was took in cyprus.
    Nutralogy took £8.75 in a drugs store.
    Nutralogy Took again £82.12 food store
    Ultifreshwell took£54.34 cyprus food store
    Beutyclub £54.12 cyprus food store

I am really angry as i sent my teeth whitener back and cancelled everything.
    They have took all this money off me which is over £200 pounds.
    Halifax bank say i will not get it back as i gave the ### my bank detail's.
    I hope you people who take all people's money rot in hell.
    I have closed my bank account and will be getting in touch with trading standards and watch dog.
    I will also be getting in touch with the American Embassy.
    You people are the lowest of the low.
    I hope you realize my husband as lost his overtime and we needed this money to buy our 3yr old son christmas presents.
    You made us overdrawn and made us encurr bank charges.
    Angry female ages 41

• Su
    Sue Bartlett Nov 21, 2009

I paid £9.42 to Healthsmile on 18th October and they have now taken an unauthorised payment of £53.98. I have no idea what this is for. I have received no communication regarding this transaction.

• Ji
    jimbobafet Nov 23, 2009

I saw a trial offer for two teeth whiteners, one from healthsmile and the other from premierwhitening.com.
    I paid £8.72 and £2.95, now a company called secondstowhite.com has charged me £89.72 without any notification, i don, t know what they, ve charged me for, after doing some research i now realise its a scam.
    Has anyone that this has happened to managed to get there money back?

• Mi
    millardaz Nov 23, 2009

I ordered the free sample of teeth whitener and was charged the $1.05 shipping on 10/02/09. Then I was charged $8.95 + .27 transaction fee, and $12.95 plus .39 transaction fee on 10/22/09. Then a charge of 79.95 plus $2.40 transaction fee on 10/30 /09 and then $87.62 plus $2.63 transaction fee on 11/02/09. Each of those charges I did not agree to and did not order.

Robert Millard
    [email protected]

• Ga
    Gables Nov 28, 2009

I asked for a trial and paid £7.37. Then then took a further £30.25 and £148.27 without my permission.
    I never even received the trial

• Le
    lesley warren Dec 01, 2009

the same has happened to me, what can we do.