HealthlifeUNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

Post Date: 08/27/2009; Transaction Date: 08/25/2009; Reference # 75260999238066777749297; MCC Code 5977; MCC Description: Cosmetic Stores; Amount: $3.95 plus $.03 International Trans Fee charged to my Master Card. All these charges began appearing on my credit card after signing up for a "Free Trial"with Dazzle Smile and Whitesmile (Clean Whites) on August 25, 2009. On August 29, 2009, I called both Dazzle Smile and Clean Whites cancelling my "Free Trial". I received no product from Ezykit, have no idea who or where they are located, but my Master Card was charged $3.95 plus $0.03 International Trans Fee. This is a scam and effective October 2, 2009 I had my Master Card blocked in the hopes of resolving the problem.