Having problems with Healthjive.com?

Great Plains Nutrition

415 Bussen Underground Road
St. Louis, MO 63129

2619 Industrial Row Dr,
Troy, MI 48084-7038

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Healthjive.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Healthjive.comFacecream

I ordered a face cream and paid apex $3.99 shipping. They said in one month I would be contacted about another product that would ship automatically unless I canceled it. It has only been a couple weeks, and I never received any email with any information. I have no idea how to contact this company or how to cancel any further withdrawals from my checking account. This puts me in great financial hardship and I need this rectified as soon as possible. Please advise on how to proceed.
Heather Meeks

500 North Rainbow Blvd
      Suite 300
      Las Vegas, Nevada, 89107

Support Telephone Number: [protected]
      Please call or contact [protected]@healthjive.com to make any changes or to cancel your product program.

• Do
      Dora Lazcano Sep 25, 2015

No sirve el producto y me cargaron mas dinero en mi targeta

GPN Healthjive — They took full sum for the product

Stay away from the company GPN Healthjive. I saw their ad and decided to order wrinkle cream from them, which...

GPB HealthJiveCharged me for free product

I ordered free sample of cream from the company GPB HealthJive. I needed to pay only for shipment, which was $3.98. I never received these samples, and also this company charged me for shipment and for unknown things, which cost me about $98. I haven’t found their contact information, and I don’t know how to return money back. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?