health smileezykit elite pack

Health-smile charged me three times for products i never ordered and never received i want to know were they obtained my details.
I would also like a refund and an apology.

Libbyki Oct 26, 2009

Beware, i was taken in by this scam, i thought i was paying $1.90 for postage for a free product, instead Health Care charged me £7.47 and my bank charged an overseas transaction fee of £1.25. I have not received the product. I soon realised what was going on and telephoned customer service, they said they would cancel and would not take any money from my bank. I tried calling them over the last 4 days and i am told there is a fault in the line. Didnt think i was the sort of person who would fall for a scam they do it so cleverly. After reading the complaints i have since cancelled my bank card so they can't take any more money and my bank are attempting to recover the money.

lightseeker Nov 13, 2009

Health Cleanse is billing me for teeth whitening products I clearly told them not to send me. There are four charges on my credit card, which include international finance charges. I telephoned them to get my card credited, and they wanted to give me only partial credit. I asked to speak to a USA stateside supervisor, and they transferred me to a dead end voicemail box that no one answered, then the line disconnected after I waited for several minutes.

• Si
    silv Nov 16, 2009

I also was sucked into this stupid scam. Three different companies Healthsmile, Pristtnehealth and ultifreswell have separately billed me for something that I have never signed for or received so pissed off. I have cancelled my cards and reported it to the fraud section of the bank...so mad...this situation is making me very nervous hopefully they won't take any more money...

• Bu
    buckoroonie Nov 18, 2009

This must be stopped. Dazzle Smile are nothing but thieves and con merchants.
    They trick you when you order their 'low price' sample and charge you a)excessive postage and b)on going amounts that you supposedly signed up to and agreed.
    They also trick you into believing you are getting a one time deal and get you to leave a box ticked. You think that this is for getting the sample at a real good price but infact, by not unchecking the box you automatically agree to taking on another service or product, like the World Club Fitness program. Because you were tricked to not unchecking the box they will now say that you agreed to pay another amount, in my case $26 per month.
    Then, when they send you the sample they charge you the postage seperately, being a small amount. This shows on your statement and you think that it's not so bad BUT what you don't know is that's just the postage. A week or so later you realise that they then debit you a much larger figure, say $80. Then, by the time you've realised it's gone past the 30 day trial and they refuse to credit you back the money even if you do send it back.
    Whilst you're trying to get the credit from them they then debit you again a similar amount and you would not have even received the next item. When querying the next payment and no product they say 'Oh don't worry, it will be with you any day', 'If you're not happy with the products just send them back and once we've received them we will credit your account'. That is another lie. I sent them back, by recorded delivery and they still do not want to credit my account.
    Then you find out you're being charged for the 'unchecked' box service, mine being some fictitious 'World Club Fitness Program', for which you have absolutely no knowledge and in my case never received any product, service, link to an on-line magazine or otherwise.
    After kicking up a stink they promised to cancel the account with them and not debit any more from your credit card. You put down the phone and hope that all will be credited and nothing more debited. WRONG. A few days later you find that not only have they debited your credit card a 4th or 5th time using various pseudo names, they have also passed your details onto another 'affilliated' company who has debited your account for similar amounts.
    When phoning this new company I am told that I must have ordered from both companies...for similar products?!? Do they really think you're that stupid. Well, the truth is they do...and unfortunately we are...because we were stupid enough to believe that we were dealing with an respectable, honest and reputable company.
    The truth is they are not. They are nothing but cheapscates and rogues, acting deliberately to con people out of their hard earned money. And by using the internet to sell their very unworthy products, they play their tricks and gain your money by nothing short of fraudulent practices.
    For any of you who have done what I did, do yourself a favour. report your credit cards lost or stolen and gain new ones with completely different numbers. Then report this company to your bank, credit card company, the police, a wonderful web site like this and anyone else you feel might help you, us to stop companies like this from using their immoral, fraudulent practices.
    Oh, one more thing you can do to get your own back is to regularly phone their toll free number, say 10 or 20 times a day when you're sitting around enjoying a coffee or a glass of wine. It might be toll free to us, the caller but they still have to pay for those calls. If they have to pay a cent per call from one person, that's not a lot. If we can get a couple of million to call them 20 times a day we might make a dent in their ill gained proffits.
    If any of you have any other ideas as to how we can get our own back on this/these companies, lets get together, share the ideas and DO IT!

• Mi
    missfiggy Nov 19, 2009

Yeh - they got me too but immediately I found out it was a scam I called my bank and they gave me the names of the companies that had made the debits to my account. Then I googled these companies and found their contacts but also I found a live chat window on their site so I bombarded this window for days on several different computers and threatened to report their fraud to the police and guess what - they cancelled my contract and refunded all my money. They are based in Cyprus. But as soon as I mentioned the police I got my refund. I printed out the entire live chat and sent it to my bank because it had a cancellation number and a written promise that they would not remove any funds from my bank. The bank cancelled the funds they were holding for these con artists.

• Ge
    Gerry Watty Nov 24, 2009

Hi
    I have had a very similar in fact identical situation with Health smile (not sure if same company) where they have charged my credit card for goods I havent received. Absolutely disgusting. Credit card companies should insist on calling all individuals to confirm any transactions as once the money have been taken its so much hassle to try and recover - not good enough. These companies should be banned from advertising because its noithing else but FRAUD!!!
    Very disatisfied customer with both Health Smile and my Credit Card coy..
    DONT GET SUCKED IN BY THIS SCAM... :-(

• Le
    Leonor Nov 25, 2009

Gladys

They are just stealing your money, they are ghosts companies; best you can do is cancel your credit card inmediatly.

• Le
    leswuji Nov 27, 2009

I have been caught by these con artist's too, they need to be put out of business .I took the bait of the trial offer, just pay postage as promoted via the internet by the so called house wife who found by useing two product trial offers, she removed stains from her teeth and saved on dental bills.I received one trial offer and was charged £9.46 postage, that was in October.the following month there are two charges on my statement which I did'nt recognise and am posotive that I did'nt place orders for nor receive any goods, which I do not want anyway. They are Pristinehlth.£54.68 and Healthsmile.£54.61.I have reported this to the Fraud Dept for Master Card and cancelled my card .I am a Pensioner and surviving on a limited income.The anxioty and anger caused are not conducive to health in fact detrimental. People out there check your statements carefully any charrge that has a CYP after it, is probably these con men. Let's be alert and do whatever we can to put a stop to these Heartless people

• Ju
    Julei Dec 03, 2009

I was also taken in by these thieves. They stole £240.00 from my bank account under various names: purelywhite, healthsmile, improvehealth and ultrifreshwell. Unfortunately it is an account I don't use too often and by the time my statement came I was horrified. I have cancelled my card, just wish I had read these posts earlier. There must be a way to warn the public of this scam via the media.

• Ca
    Capricana Dec 08, 2009

I ordered a teeth-whitening trial from a company called Healthsmile, which should only have cost me £3.00 for postage and packaging, only to realise days later that I had been charged three times that amount.

My bank initially said all they could do was dispute the amount, once the company requested the payment. However, days later another transaction appeared on my statement, for a company called Herbalgen.com, which I had never heard of. They too had taken money for postage, yet I've received no product.

My bank was able to confirm that Herbalgen and Healthsmile are one and the same. So they have, in fact, charged me twice for shipping nothing. From accounts that I have since read on the web, this is their MO; my account details will now be passed from fake company to fake company and I can expect a feeding frenzy to take place with my hard-earned cash.

My bank advised me to cancel the card I originally used and they issued a new one. They assured me that any requests for payments arriving with the old card details will be declined. They also requested that I send them the Terms & Conditions of the offer, to help them dispute the payment. Apparently, I am one of dozens of cases that have been reported to them in recent weeks.

When I called the bank, I was spitting fire over the disparity between what I expected to pay for shipping and the amount that was actually taken. Unfortunately, I didn't call early enough. During our discussion, I was informed that at 1.06am that morning, Healthsmile had taken their first full payment of £54 for the repeat order of the product they never sent me in the first place. This will also be disputed, but I have no idea how successful the bank will be in reclaiming the money. All seems to rest on what I did or did not read and agree to in the Terms and Conditions. From my perspective, the T&Cs are void if the product I was meant to trial never arrived.

My initial instinct, when I uncovered all of this, was to close my account altogether in order to alleviate the vulnerability I felt. However, I have instead taken the advice and assurances I was given by the bank and hopefully a dispute from them will be enough to stop any further requests for payment.

I have so far lost approximately £70.00. If the bank are able to reclaim this I will be jubilant. If not, I will be poorer, wiser and infinitely more cautious about internet shopping than I was before this ordeal began.

Libsworld Dec 14, 2009

I applied for a trial pack, of tooth whitening product, rather foolishly I was duped into giving my bankcard details over the internet. I felt uneasy about the transaction & phoned the company to cancel my order. I was told by the operator that my order would be cancelled, if I returned the product, with the cancellation number that I was then suplied with written on the packet. Eventually I received the package which I then returned as instructed taking care to mark the package with the order & cancellation numbers.
    To my disgust £53.99 was deducted from my account, about a week after the package was returned, I again rang the customer services number provided on the company's website & after a lot of frustrating conversation was told that my order had been cancelled but as I did not have a tracking number for the package, the operator could not help me. I informed her that I had contacted my Bank about this unauthorised payment & was told that it was not in her power to return said funds, what sort of a company is this, why are they being allowed to do this to people. I signed up for a trial offer claiming to cost $1.90 which has so far cost over £60!! After reading about other peoples experiences with this company I can't believe that they are being allowed to trade in this misleading way.

• Gh
    g. Hart Dec 19, 2009

On 10/13/09 I was charged $2.97 for a tube of tooth whitner. I received it and called and cancelled my order. Then on 11/09/09 I was charged again only this time I was charged $88.32. I did not authorized these charges. How do I go about getting my money back?
    G. Hart
    [email protected]

• Jf
    JF_PPL Dec 20, 2009

Hello...my name is Jason Ferreira. I can help you. Go to www.Prepaidlegal.com/go/jasonferreira

Email me at [email protected] with any questions. Have a blessed day.

• Lo
    LORI K Jan 20, 2010

I agree...they r stealing my $$$...fraudulent charges for sample products never rec'd..my card co is looking into it and will send me an affadavit to sign...###...ROT IN HELL!!!