HDProjectorWorldscam

Purchase a Pro Series 7 HD projector on 10/15/14 order #134398 with delivery in 2-5 days. Call on 10/17/14 for shipping tracking number. I was told it was shipped and tracking number would be e-mail to me with delivery in five days. Waited but received no tracking number. Call on 10/24/14 I was told there was a problem and it was shipped that day with FedEx with tracking #[protected]. I told them I had a dead line for install on 10/29/14 they said it would be deliver by than. I waited a day to try the tracking number and all it said was a label was created. I called FedEx they had no record of a pick up only that a label had been created. Called 10/27/14 to cancel my order was told they could ship it out that day. I told them no thanks and to credit my charge card. It is 11/11/14 my card has not been credit. I have open a complaint with my card company.