HDProjectorWorld Logo

HDProjectorWorld

Having problems with HDProjectorWorld?

HDProjectorWorld reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 2, 2016. The latest review Lied about not receiving the projector was posted on Mar 24, 2016. The latest complaint scam was resolved on Nov 11, 2014. HDProjectorWorld has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 5 reviews. HDProjectorWorld has resolved 1 complaints.

HDProjectorWorld Customer Service Contacts

11121 Horseshoe Way, # 133
Richmond, British Columbia
Canada - V7A5G7

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HDProjectorWorld Customer Service. Initial HDProjectorWorld complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HDProjectorWorld above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HDProjectorWorld. Discuss the issues you have had with HDProjectorWorld and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HDProjectorWorld Complaints & Reviews

HDProjectorWorldLied about not receiving the projector

I have purchased a projector from HD Projector World back in December and received my order three weeks later. The projector was not the same as I have ordered so I contacted the company and told that they've sent me the wrong projector. They asked me to send the wrong one back and offered a refund. I agreed, paid some extra for the return shipping and sent it back. Two weeks passed and there was still no money, so I contacted HD Projector World again and they said that the projector had not arrived so there will be no refund. Then I contacted the shipping company and they assured me that projector was received. Scammers ad liars!

HDProjectorWorldBad Service

Ordered a product from HD Projector World and it took them almost three weeks just to deliver it. When I called earlier they said that the package was sent via Priority Mail. They actually promised to deliver it within a week. I sent them messages, but they completely ignored all my questions. I also never received my tracking number by mail, and when the package finally came, it had a tracking number. It turned out that they never even shipped it until a couple days after they said they sent it out. The projector was damaged as well. HD Projector World is an awful company.

HDProjectorWorld.comSeller sent wrong size of the brackets

We have ordered two pair of brackets for the projector from the company www.hdprojectorworld.com. We received the confirmation and the delivery was on time. However, the seller mixed something or on purpose has sent to us wrong size of the brackets. We returned them already and paid for the return postage from our own money. But the seller still hasn’t confirmed that he had correct size and would send it soon. I didn’t like the services and how they simply could mix the orders.

HDProjectorWorld — scam

Purchase a Pro Series 7 HD projector on 10/15/14 order #134398 with delivery in 2-5 days. Call on 10/17/14...

HDProjectorWorld.com — False advertising

On their website is states that the native resolution of the pro series 6 projector is 1024x768 (XGA). But I...

Richmond