HD Wrap AroundsWon't return money

I saw an ad on the Internet and ordered these glasses. I was ordering a pair of the normal ones and by mistake ordered 2. I couldn't go back and change it so when I was checking out I ordered a pair of the HD UVvision glasses and figured once I received the order I would simply return the extra pair. When I check out it said there was no expediated shipping available which was fine I didn't ask for it anyway.

I received the 3 glasses in about 4 days and the UV glasses were not there they were all the regular HD glasses and were very cheap looking...nothing like the commercial. The part that was crazy was they charged me $42.00 for shipping. I called the customer service number, waited on hold for about 30 minutes and was told that they did in fact send me the UV pair. I kept saying NO you did not and after a few attempts I said you know what...I don't want any of these glasses and I am sending them all back for a full refund!!

I sent my glasses back and have e mailed, tried calling to no avail. I filed a claim with my credit card company and I am waiting for a response.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

• Du
    dusty Jun 09, 2009

After reading all the comments & complaint's, I'm glad I never thought about ordering them. for one thing, I think those wrap around sunglasses & the reading glasses are the most God offal looking glasses I've ever seen in my life. Who ever designed them sure knew nothing about a cute design for your face. Their goal is just to sell them only & from the sound of it, total rip off frauds. All of these sounds too good to be true, Co's, Usually are. These are all get rich quick schemes & usually fail, before it's all said & done. At least change the design.

Maureen Cronin Apr 22, 2009

When I clicked on the UV choice, it did not register but it did sign me up for a regular charge monthly for their "Travel Club". Now the Customer Service number will not give me a number so I can stop those charges. (I haven't received the cheaper glasses yet.)

I was burned and now I feel like I've been ID thefted. I am going to file a fraud complaint against this company.

• Ly
    Lynn Swain Mar 02, 2009

Wow, you sure have a lot of time to sit on this site and make 116 comments...sounds like you need a job!