HCPGOLDUnauthorized billing

B

I was called in the afternoon while I was tired from a long flight and having jet lag on August 23 of 2007. The call was apparently from a company called ValuePlus and the caller spoke to me so fast that what I understood from the call was, I am paying for a one month one time service to try out and in exchange I will get discount coupons for groceries and Gas.

I noticed that my card was getting charged regularly and I called their 800 number and got a refund and also canceled my membership.

But this month my husband noticed another charge of $49.95 by HCPGold in our credit card. When I call the customer service, she plays a recording of Aug 23 2007, and says that I had approved and agreed to pay them every month. They have been ripping me off for the past year and half. When I argued and requested refund she has agreed to refund $299.00 by mail.

I fear that some other companies or merchants might charge my account keeping this one call of Aug 23 2007 as proof of my approval.

Ellis Martin Dec 18, 2009

dont know who hpc gold is you need to cancel and stop taking money out of my account please.

Ellis Martin Dec 18, 2009

I dont know who hcp gold is but you are taking money out of my account and i dont know what for so stop taking it out and cancelwhat ever it is.,

• Jm
    J M Webb Sep 26, 2008

HCPGOLD appears on my credit card bill monthly for 49.95.
    I have nothing to show for the amount and no knowledge of agreeing to this service. I do not own a computer or use one.

I am canceling my credit card but am told I must be released from HCPGold to do this.

• Ka
    Kathleen Weigel Jun 23, 2008

Health Care Privileges
    PO Box 2219
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Phone: [protected]
    hcpgold.com

• Valerie Jun 18, 2008

I'm being charged $49.95 on or around the 13th of the month. I'm going to have to dig in to this some more because I just noticed it. I'm not sure how long this has been going on. I have caller ID so I don't normally answer the phone if it's an unknown caller. Now I'm not sure what to do from here. This is the first time anything like this has happened to me.

• Ki
    Kim Ann Davis Jun 16, 2008

I have been having 49.95 taken from my checking acct . on a monthly basis for almost 1 year now. I am unable to contact anyone to have whatever the services are (as I never used the services and I am not even sure I know what it is) cancelled. Any words of wisdom greatly appreciated.

• Ro
    ronald mora sr. May 29, 2008

on my bank statement May 22, 2008 forty nine dollars and ninty five cents was taken out by hcpgold 88 hamra beirut without my permission how do I stop this

• St
    Steve Bolton Apr 25, 2008

I have been billed for services not Authorized, would like to Cancell and recieve a Full refund.

• Bo
    Bonnie Childs Apr 01, 2008

you have been taking 49.95 out of my checking acct which I did not authorize. Please stop this and refund my money or I will be contacting my attorney.

James Hoover Mar 20, 2008

Same outrageous story for me- $49.95 debited from my checking account. I don't even know who these crooks are!
    If anyone who reads this knows about legal steps we can take to get our money back, please post it.

• Ra
    ravi Mar 08, 2008

HCPGOLD is fraud company.They are taking out money from my account from past 5 months with out my permission.49.95. I never opened my account with these guys and i don't know how they got my personal detail.I Terminated my debit card. Can any one tell me how to get the money back.

• Di
    Diane A. Hart Feb 23, 2008

Looked at my on-line bank statement and noticed charges in the amount of $49.95 had been taken out without my authorization or knowledge. Did not authorize and do not know how my account number was given to this company.

• Es
    Ester Torrres Feb 09, 2008

Unauthorized usage of my credit card. Beware!

mario perez jr. Feb 08, 2008

I want hcpgold.com to stop charging my account 49.95 or anything else.

Manong Jan 25, 2008

THE SAME ### HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!!!! WTF MAN! MY CREDIT CARD BILL IS BEIGN CHARGED 49.95 AND ITS SOME B.S. BECAUSE I CANCELLED AND NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING ANYWAY....

mark crowley Jan 10, 2008

hcpgold are a group of hyenas that steal money out of hardworking people's checking accounts.i spoke with these people in the customer care department and found them to be rude and arguementive.i would like to start a class action suit. anybody out there interested?

• Vi
    Vicky Jan 05, 2008

hcpgold took money out of my account useing my atm card. I did not give them the right to do this. I
    want my money back.

• Tr
    Travis Dec 31, 2007

I have a promblem with a company that can steal a hard workers money right out of their checking account without consent from the account holder. This has going on for months and I had no clue who the hell this company is. I never Signed up for anything and I am goinig to try to have them investigated and try to bring forth a law suit.HpcGold

• Ty
    Tyler Bell Nov 28, 2007

Honestly I have no clue whats going on with this. I canceled my card notified my bank and am still being billed. I've been billed for the past 4 months!

• Ra
    Randy James Whisenhunt Nov 25, 2007

I have not gave HCPGOLD permeshon to debit my account i have never used my card with them and i was billed 49.95 and now i owe my bank money.

elisa hernandez Nov 05, 2007

I received a call offering some money for gas and 3 different kinds of magazines. the company suppose to send the information first by mail and if I would agree to keep I had also had some time to cancel. I did not receive the information by mail neither the product, but my credit car was charged with the amount of 49.95.

• Ly
    Lydia Edwards Adams Oct 12, 2007

When I checked my online account today, guess what was on there? I am extremely upset. I hope someone gets to the bottom of this soon. Think of all the elderly, or people who don't check their accounts regularly.

Beware!

• De
    Debra Perkins Oct 02, 2007

HPCGold was a program that Value Plus was affiliated with. Value Plus does not have information to contact HPCGold and are unable to help. Deduction of $49.95/monthly taken from bank account but I cannot find any way of contacting HPC Gold to stop. Any information that will help me will be appreciated.

• Fo
    former employee Sep 23, 2007

I received a 9.95 charge from the same thing. I don't know who they are or HOW they got my billing. All I know is at the same time I received a WC Value charge for 1.00. I just thought it was a generic preauth at first, however the charge remained and the next day was followed by this. To cancel WC Value, [protected]. I am hoping this number will know who HPC Gold is. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND HOW DO THEY GET MY CREDIT CARD INFO??

• Ge
    Gerald A. Cramer Sep 23, 2007

I have Terminated my Debit Card , and Notified my Bank to stop the automatic payments to HCPGOLD.. and two other Co,s They hit me for $ 49.95.. I have NEVER used My card with them, No record in my Check Book, and No Statements, or services. If HCPGOLD is A Reputible Co. Then they have an Employee of Unsavory Character.

• Yv
    Yvette Sep 08, 2007

My bank paid $59.02 to this identity and we both do not have any record of this transaction. I do not know how they got out card number and the scary part is that we do no know if they have shared it. The transaction took place on 9/5/3007. I am gong to alert my bank as to this transaction and I warn other people from this company.

james h blackburn Sep 03, 2007

Policy canceled, continued billing. This is fraud company - stay away for it!